• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

need help to resolve page load speed,

cteq1

Sep 18, 2018
I am using hosting with Litespeed (Ruu) and using WP Rocket for optimizing.

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/smartstreamz.co.uk/Jpg9LS0m this is the report. under waterfall towards the bottom there is 5s delay caused by an error. How do I get rid of it, is it WooComerce issue or server?

Response Version - n/a
No Response Headers - Request canceled
Request Version - n/a
No Request Headers - Request canceled

fragments
div.widget_shopping_cart_content"<div class=\"widget_shopping_cart_content\">\n\n\t<p class=\"woocommerce-mini-cart__empty-message\">No products in the cart.</p>\n\n\n</div>"
cart_hash""

Hello, I am a pro in wordpress.
After a little investigation at your website I can see that your host or server is on europe while you are using gtmetrix for CANADA (7,7secondes)
So I tested your website in London and guess what (your speed is (2.2 secondes)

I am using hosting with Litespeed (Ruu) and using WP Rocket for optimizing.

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/smartstreamz.co.uk/Jpg9LS0m this is the report. under waterfall towards the bottom there is 5s delay caused by an error. How do I get rid of it, is it WooComerce issue or server?

Response Version - n/a
No Response Headers - Request canceled
Request Version - n/a
No Request Headers - Request canceled

fragments
div.widget_shopping_cart_content"<div class=\"widget_shopping_cart_content\">\n\n\t<p class=\"woocommerce-mini-cart__empty-message\">No products in the cart.</p>\n\n\n</div>"
cart_hash""
There you go.

Hello, I am a pro in wordpress.
After a little investigation at your website I can see that your host or server is on europe while you are using gtmetrix for CANADA (7,7secondes)
So I tested your website in London and guess what (your speed is (2.2 secondes)

So what is the error? it cant be geographical issue!

Yes you are right, cart shows 0 on home page but shows qty on other pages
It's because you open a new page. Traditionally a web page has to send a request to the server to receive new data. By using ajax it's possible for a server to send new data to a web page, pushing new data to a page without requiring user to refresh the page.

Reactions: mader
It's because you open a new page. Traditionally a web page has to send a request to the server to receive new data. By using ajax it's possible for a server to send new data to a web page, pushing new data to a page without requiring user to refresh the page.
so what is the solution?

I should read till last, I was going to tell Disable WooCommerce Cart Fragments AJAX. Still page is taking 5 seconds. Reduce images size . They are taking almost 2 seconds. See that desktop notification mp3 sound its taking 1 second. And another 2 seconds for font awesome.

Use this to load font awesome:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdnjs.Cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.min.css" />
That loads font awesome, and the fonts, from the Cloudflare global cache. It’s quite fast.

Reactions: mader and o..
I advice you from a technical standpoint:

1. Host fonts locally use this plugin: (
OMGF | Host Google Fonts Locally
)

2. I can see there is a MISS on your speed result, you should speak to your host about that, usually "drwx---" folder in your Cpanel is in charge of this. You may request your host to take a look at it, if you use "Litespeed", i`ll advice you to use litespeed cache.

3. Your cache plugin is not caching your fonts properly, if you do not want to us the plugin i mentioned in first section, then make sure you include (woff and woff2) in you cache plugin.

Cheers.

Attachments

• cache miss.jpg
    cache miss.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 17
  • host fonts locally.jpg
    host fonts locally.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: mader
Just add Cloudflare CDN that will speed up the site loading the site from a different location

Just add Cloudflare CDN that will speed up the site loading the site from a different location
Already using Cloudflare.
regarding wc-ajax? nothing, on my woocommerce site wc-ajax only takes around 0.4 - 0.5 s. Like @Scorp said, you can optimize other area. Also, you can try to disable google font and use system font stack, it gives significant effect on my sites.
Thank you, will investigate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock