• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need for Custom Redirects for WooCommerce

urlatore

Sep 23, 2018
Hi everyone, does anyone have this plugin?

Custom Redirects for WooCommerce
wc-redirects.com

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Noxium
Hi.
@urlatore @RBucci @shadowfax

You can download it from HERE.

I've had the premium of this plugin for some time. Earlier this year I chose not to renew it, because the plugin had not been updated for about year. But it seems the Wordpress Free Version was just updated 3 weeks ago.

The changelog for that update does not seem to have changed much, (meaning just some code clean up a little in one small function).

Long story short... would you please download it and test it?
Would you test the global redirects and per product redirects and let me know if it still works like it should? I have not used it in about half a year. And if it doesn't, then I will submit the resource for others.

Hi.
@urlatore @RBucci @shadowfax

You can download it from HERE.

I've had the premium of this plugin for some time. Earlier this year I chose not to renew it, because the plugin had not been updated for about year. But it seems the Wordpress Free Version was just updated 3 weeks ago.

The changelog for that update does not seem to have changed much, (meaning just some code clean up a little in one small function).

Long story short... would you please download it and test it?
Would you test the global redirects and per product redirects and let me know if it still works like it should? I have not used it in about half a year. And if it doesn't, then I will submit the resource for others.
hi have you last version with ajaxsupport ?

• Love
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
hi have you last version with ajaxsupport ?

Hi! You would have to download the latest I mentioned above HERE and check. I believe it did, and I checked that the plugin (free version) has not been updated for along time. So no, I have not any later version because I did not continue a subscription for this plugin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock