• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need fast loading & hassle free theme (elementor + woocommerce) for e-commerce website

WebSpider

Trusted Uploader
Feb 14, 2019
India
| Suggest me Best one & I need that theme also. Help me Babiato.
Thanks in Advance.. :)

I'm not Babiato, but...😛
OceanWP and Astra are great themes to use with Elementor, but to use full power of Elementor I recomend Hello theme by Elementor team.

Reactions: WebSpider
Stick to OceanWP and disable things you wont use (header, top bar, footer, etc) so you still have the base theme css for woocommerce with the elementor's features, so great speed.
i think hello theme is too bare bones for a WC store (youll have to style lots of stuff probably, cause thats the point: full control)

Stick to OceanWP and disable things you wont use (header, top bar, footer, etc) so you still have the base theme css for woocommerce with the elementor's features, so great speed.
i think hello theme is too bare bones for a WC store (youll have to style lots of stuff probably, cause thats the point: full control)
So true, Elementor support for WC is somehow half-hearted. But in same time OceanWP + Elementor Products or Single widgets need a lot of CSS tweaking one way or another.
Yeah, life It's never simple. 😛

Thank you legion1978

Reactions: legion1978
Hey,

You shoptimizer blazing fast and everythings for sales includes, m i allow to share links in this platform? if you need pm me im not sure here rules.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock