• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need CSS For Increasing Product Description & Short Description Font Size?

Iron-Man

Babiato Lover
Oct 9, 2019
India
I am using woodmart theme. I do not want to use its typography setting for increasing font size as it works site wise. I want to increase the product description size to 16px only.

Previously I was using this CSS which was working fine:

.single-product div#tab-description p {
font-size: 16px;
}

But now this is not working, may be after the woodmart theme update.

Any idea of which CSS to use to increase product description font size?

If you can share your actual URL or a demo URL, I can help you with that
Thanks for reply. Plz check this demo site: (Link Removed by myself)

I need css for increase product description & short description size to 16px.

Last edited:
I am using woodmart theme. I do not want to use its typography setting for increasing font size as it works site wise. I want to increase the product description size to 16px only.

Previously I was using this CSS which was working fine:

.single-product div#tab-description p {
}

But now this is not working, may be after the woodmart theme update.

Any idea of which CSS to use to increase product description font size?
Try this one:
.woocommerce-product-details__short-description {font-size:16px}

Try this one:
.woocommerce-product-details__short-description {font-size:16px}
Actually I am already using that css for short description & it is working.

Also this simple css below is also working in short description:
p {
font-size:16px;
}

What I need is to increase the size of normal product description? Any CSS Idea?

You are using a builder for description I think ,and you need to create class names for your elements and give what you want a size of font for that section.

You are using a builder for description I think ,and you need to create class names for your elements and give what you want a size of font for that section.
I am not using any builder (ex: elementor) for description. I am using same classic editor. Plz check this demo link: (Link Removed by myself)

Last edited:
OK, if you dont use any builder try this one:
.wc-tab-inner {font-size: 16px;}
if it did not work please add " !important"

This did not worked: .wc-tab-inner {font-size: 16px;}

But this worked in increasing description font size: .wc-tab-inner {font-size: 16px;} !important

But after using this I got another issue. I was using below CSS for increasing font size of short description & normal page text.

.woocommerce-product-details__short-description p {
}

p {
font-size:16px;
}

But after using this: .wc-tab-inner {font-size: 16px;} !important ; the above CSS for short description & page text is not working.

Finally I found the solution after asking in wordpress's woo support thread.

The below css worked:

.single-product div#tab-description *:not(h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6) {
font-size: 16px !important;
}

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock