• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Namecheap Problem - waiting for response

serinzo

Jan 14, 2021
Hello guys, Salaam

I have Namecheap vps plan 29$/m
My website is WordPress & woocommerce store

The website is highly optimized it's showing 95%+ on GTmetrix and 80%+ on page speed insight

The problem the website from time to time when I am trying access the website it's not opening at all just giving me that " waiting for response" and I got same complain from visitors many times

I talked to support time they cannot find issues and they tilling me everything is fine !

Something must be using to much resources and is causing your site to time out check your logs also monitor your cpu and go from there.

Btw not a huge fan of namecheap hosting you can get a droplet at a better price.

Reactions: comcpa2022
The problem the website from time to time when I am trying access the website it's not opening at all just giving me that " waiting for response" and I got same complain from visitors many times
Is there a pattern when this is happening or is it at random times?
Would you mind to check your logs?

Hello guys, Salaam

I have Namecheap vps plan 29$/m
My website is WordPress & woocommerce store

The website is highly optimized it's showing 95%+ on GTmetrix and 80%+ on page speed insight

I talked to support time they cannot find issues and they tilling me everything is fine !
You could run a stress test with
1. Apache benchmark tool https://www.google.com/search?q=apache+benchmark+load+testing and
2. TTFB benchmark tool with high -n number. Especially good to find out how much additional TTFB load a plugin gives on activation https://github.com/jaygooby/ttfb.sh
3. If you use FPM sometimes it can build up a bottleneck
4. Check SQL for bottlenecks with tools like MySQLTuner https://github.com/major/MySQLTuner-perl

Is error show - Time out waiting for response from host computer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adbitisunda
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock