• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NameCheap Black Friday Sale Open Discount Upto 99 %

nope, namecheap discount sucks this year

'member one time it was $2.99 stellar plus/year couple years ago

yea no doubt its still the best among others especially the free whois protection, but too bad im in asia and their hosting is too far from my target audience

But I am using and its really amazing for me and my other Indian Friends

you using the us server? i had the stellar plus, but the load time is a lot slower compares to aws in sg server, took around 6 seconds to load my site, aws sg only 2-3 secs

you using the us server? i had the stellar plus, but the load time is a lot slower compares to aws in sg server, took around 6 seconds to load my site, aws sg only 2-3 secs

Yes US server

and if you want fast load time than you can use Bluehost or siteground but they are very costly for beginners but if you are not beginners and you are earning good money from website than go for bluehost or siteground

Be careful on renewal fees. You will pay 3$ for the first year on a domain but they will burn you on the next year. They dont lose money.

Yes US server

and if you want fast load time than you can use Bluehost or siteground but they are very costly for beginners but if you are not beginners and you are earning good money from website than go for bluehost or siteground
@soyeb786 Bluehost web hosting sucks! It is so slow. I was on Bluehost before, and they cannot even handle a simple WooCommerce website well. I will never ever recommend Bluehost to anyone.
Siteground is kinda okay, but the renewal pricing is just not justified. $30 a month for shared hosting that is okay is a bit too much to ask.
Namecheap, on the other hand, is better as compared to the other two, but their support is very slow, and they still use Apache, not even NginX, also they do not understand English well.

Last edited:
Be careful on renewal fees. You will pay 3$ for the first year on a domain but they will burn you on the next year. They dont lose money.

But buddy every provider get same renewal price so its ok it will be 1 or 2 USD difference may be so thats not big deal

But the hosting plan for namecheap is a really amazing

@soyeb786 Bluehost web hosting sucks! It is so slow. I was on Bluehost before, and they cannot even handle a simple WooCommerce website well. I will never ever recommend Bluehost to anyone.
Siteground is kinda okay, but the renewal pricing is just not justified. $30 a month for shared hosting that is okay is a bit too much to ask.
Namecheap, on the other hand, is better, but their support is very slow, and they do not understand English well.

are you sure Bluehost sucks ?

About namecheap support its good bro I am personally using it and I thought they are using translate chat service lol but they are able to understand

But buddy every provider get same renewal price so its ok it will be 1 or 2 USD difference may be so thats not big deal

But the hosting plan for namecheap is a really amazing
chill i dont think anyone here is against namecheap, they do have great products, but hosting in us for asia audiences is just not right, even you have cdn, there're still unecessary delays

Reactions: tikona6
chill i dont think anyone here is against namecheap, they do have great products, but hosting in us for asia audiences is just not right, even you have cdn, there're still unecessary delays

Its ok bro I am chill I am just sharing my experience dont worry about it

Reactions: tikona6
are you sure Bluehost sucks ?

About namecheap support its good bro I am personally using it and I thought they are using translate chat service lol but they are able to understand
Yes, very sure. With over just 100 products in my WooCommerce store, Bluehost said, you are using too many resources. It just had 20-30 daily visitors, and they couldn't handle it. Moved over too Siteground last year, it was good, the website was fast, but when I had over 25 subscriptions, the backend became slow as hell. Nothing worked. They suggested moving to VPS. Gave a 7-day trial to the VPS/Cloud, but no use.
I moved to a different host, this year, and have never been happier. Their support is great, servers are fast, and the website and customers are very happy.
I cannot be happier!

Yes, very sure. With over just 100 products in my WooCommerce store, Bluehost said, you are using too many resources. It just had 20-30 daily visitors, and they couldn't handle it. Moved over too Siteground last year, it was good, the website was fast, but when I had over 25 subscriptions, the backend became slow as hell. Nothing worked. They suggested moving to VPS. Gave a 7-day trial to the VPS/Cloud, but no use.
I moved to a different host, this year, and have never been happier. Their support is great, servers are fast, and the website and customers are very happy.
I cannot be happier!

why you are not happy if they provide good service ?
host name ?

I cannot be happier!
that is weird, i dont think 100 products is gonna cause a problem, did they say what resources you were using? IO, physical memory? how many plugins were you using and did you use any nulled plugin? it could be something else eating up your resources.

I would always suggest going with smaller hosts, they do not oversell, you know the people personally at their office, and they will go the extra mile to make you happy.
Bigger hosts, just sell us oversold servers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock