• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My 2 cc about selling pirated stuff for money

promonde

Trusted Uploader
Apr 22, 2019
There are more and more peoples coming here to sell their stolen goods for money.

This is something that in my eyes should be forbidden because it is undermining the whole purpose of the warez community.

After a short time nobody or a very few will share anything for free, and the purpose of this forum will be gone.

I am afraid that peoples then will stop coming here.

Selling should be limited to legal licenses only.

Just my 2 cc....

There are more and more peoples coming here to sell their stolen goods for money.

This is something that in my eyes should be forbidden because it is undermining the whole purpose of the warez community.

After a short time nobody or a very few will share anything for free, and the purpose of this forum will be gone.

I am afraid that peoples then will stop coming here.

Selling should be limited to legal licenses only.

Just my 2 cc....

Valid points and reasoning.

Reactions: Mr. Leech Slayer
actually, you are right, I tried paying for few services here that did not work at the end, I did not complain also because I will lead me nowhere so I stopped buying here... admin what's your opinion on this?

The forum should have certain rules, and this is what I think, would be great.
  1. Before any person can post a new thread, he has to be a member for 30 or 60 days.
  2. He has to have at least some reputation before posting. (Maybe 50 reaction score?)
  3. He has to become a Paid/VIP member to start selling. (Cheaters would automatically reduce.)
  4. The user should be banned, from selling, if he has a complaint and cannot resolve it in 48-72 hours. (He has to prove to the mods, that he has delivered the service, otherwise refund the money to the buyer.)

Well I agree on the concept of selling public pirated stuff, but private ones are definitely ok, it benefit the buyer who can't afford or find the original or who wanna do testing.

Again if buyer is dumb enough to buy public stuff, it is his fault as long as false claims from seller on what he is selling.

We made scam area where buyer and seller can open thread and end resolve will be banning one if not solved.

that's what need stopping, seriously agree with you all , if we are nulling and providing things for free why should others use it and sell them.
Provide service which this forum doesn't provide.
Services which members develop.

The forum should have certain rules, and this is what I think, would be great.
  1. Before any person can post a new thread, he has to be a member for 30 or 60 days.
  2. He has to have at least some reputation before posting. (Maybe 50 reaction score?)
  3. He has to become a Paid/VIP member to start selling. (Cheaters would automatically reduce.)
  4. The user should be banned, from selling, if he has a complaint and cannot resolve it in 48-72 hours. (He has to prove to the mods, that he has delivered the service, otherwise refund the money to the buyer.)
REGARDING POINT 1: Doesn't make much sense , a new
member should wait for 30 days will just reduce the member activities on this forum. Ex: If I were new to the forum & based on condition I had to wait for 30 days to create a post, I'd simply log-out & forget about the forum.
REGARDING POINT 2: It will technically create more spamming beside the screen. One will create account to make posts, the same user can create one more account (from another system,OS,IP address which makes it different) will like his own posts to boost his reactions.
REGARDING POINT 3: And what If PAID/VIP member cheats it's customers ? Beside: If we permit a member after getting PAID from him (for PAID membership) & then he cheats buyers, it could be counted as our (Admin team's) fault also as we allowed a cheater to sell products. And we are no way liable for taking such responsibilities. I've already clarified it in MARKET PLACE RULES SECTION (No.7) .
REGARDING POINT 4: We have already added detailed rules on this matter on MARKET PLACE RULES SECTION:

Well I agree on the concept of selling public pirated stuff, but private ones are definitely ok, it benefit the buyer who can't afford or find the original or who wanna do testing.

Again if buyer is dumb enough to buy public stuff, it is his fault as long as false claims from seller on what he is selling.

We made scam area where buyer and seller can open thread and end resolve will be banning one if not solved.

As mentioned above, I guess the RULE SECTION clears all doubts on how & in which consequences we will be taking actions on frauds , stupid buyers etc.

I wouldn't like to see my nulls being sold by others putting money into their pockets for sure.
This is about respect for the work of the peoples that is doing the nullification too.

that's what need stopping, seriously agree with you all , if we are nulling and providing things for free why should others use it and sell them.
Provide service which this forum doesn't provide.
Services which members develop.

If selling needs to stop then it'll be applied completely for all users without judging/comparing who is scammer & who is trusted.
Here, no one knows each other personally . . Even if a "TRUSTED SELLER" sells something & gets vanished from next day - we are none to take any legal action on that person without just banning him/her.
So, it's @Babak 's decision if to allow selling or not . . THAT'S IT.

If selling needs to stop then it'll be applied completely for all users without judging/comparing who is scammer & who is trusted.
Here, no one knows each other personally . . Even if a "TRUSTED SELLER" sells something & gets vanished from next day - we are none to take any legal action on that person without just banning him/her.
I am not an expert in this topic, but what if the seller is obliged to use a real identity?

I am not an expert in this topic, but what if the seller is obliged to use a real identity?
The issue is those who are selling stuff they took for free from others.
I hardly think they will provide their real identity :sneaky:

Reactions: snifferplant
The issue is those who are selling stuff they took for free from others.
I hardly think they will provide their real identity :sneaky:
This goes back to the person, if he doesn't have self-esteem, of course he will do that.
I have bought a service here for 10 dollars. I hope that it is not free stuff.

I think
I know the rules been there, I know that no one can be trusted with buyers point of view, I have no problem with the sellers coz I am also selling here.
I was stating my point that what's the point of selling something which is already available here for free.
Skip that , sell something else.
Forums are useful to buy since the seller provides good quality work at low rates.
And since we can easily communicate, always prefer to chat before buy.

Well, there shouldn't be selling of themes, that's for sure, I was put off by the person selling themes that isn't theirs to begin with.
They can sell anything but should be working and not available here and can provide refund if applicable.
Anyway That's what I think, it's my opinion.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock