• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My 2 cc about selling pirated stuff for money

JUST REPORT IT WHICHEVER VIOLATES THE RULES & I'LL (IF I FIND THE REPORT ACTIVE) DO THE REST . .

humm ok
i will delet nulled stuff like theme or scripts in marketplace

if members can get the product for free why would they buy it.
That's on members if they are buying from the seller or not.
That's the nature of this forum

In my opinion some of the members here exaggerated the situation and could have been polite.
As long as they are honest about the items they sell, it doesn't matter (to me). If it's stolen goods then say. If the item is defective, then say the item is defective. This is what a trader should be. So, traders and buyers feel happy (don't feel loss one of them or both sides) because they know what they have done.

The forum should have certain rules, and this is what I think, would be great.
  1. Before any person can post a new thread, he has to be a member for 30 or 60 days.
  2. He has to have at least some reputation before posting. (Maybe 50 reaction score?)
  3. He has to become a Paid/VIP member to start selling. (Cheaters would automatically reduce.)
  4. The user should be banned, from selling, if he has a complaint and cannot resolve it in 48-72 hours. (He has to prove to the mods, that he has delivered the service, otherwise refund the money to the buyer.)

These are very strict criteria but how would point 4 be resolved, especially the part about 'refund the money to the buyer?'

These are very strict criteria but how would point 4 be resolved, especially the part about 'refund the money to the buyer?'
When you are buying from a forum, please make sure you use PayPal. They provide both the buyer and seller with 180-day protection. This will make sure, that the buyer and seller are protected. Also, the buyer can launch a dispute, if he doesn't receive the service, and if the buyer files a wrong dispute, the seller can provide proofs.
There are multiple forums on the internet which follow the above rules and have been very successful.

Reactions: CeeOh2
REGARDING POINT 1: Doesn't make much sense , a new
member should wait for 30 days will just reduce the member activities on this forum. Ex: If I were new to the forum & based on condition I had to wait for 30 days to create a post, I'd simply log-out & forget about the forum.
REGARDING POINT 2: It will technically create more spamming beside the screen. One will create account to make posts, the same user can create one more account (from another system,OS,IP address which makes it different) will like his own posts to boost his reactions.
REGARDING POINT 3: And what If PAID/VIP member cheats it's customers ? Beside: If we permit a member after getting PAID from him (for PAID membership) & then he cheats buyers, it could be counted as our (Admin team's) fault also as we allowed a cheater to sell products. And we are no way liable for taking such responsibilities. I've already clarified it in MARKET PLACE RULES SECTION (No.7) .
REGARDING POINT 4: We have already added detailed rules on this matter on MARKET PLACE RULES SECTION:

As mentioned above, I guess the RULE SECTION clears all doubts on how & in which consequences we will be taking actions on frauds , stupid buyers etc.

For point 1, I am only talking for people who would like to sell or create a new thread. Others can have full access and can post on present threads.
For point 3, The admin or the staff cannot be held responsible. The buyer is responsible for all his actions. The admins have never forced him to buy. It was his decision to buy. Also, the seller should provide the service to the staff first, where the staff would review it before making the thread public (Still, the admin or the staff wouldn't be responsible, as they cannot take responsibility for anyone who has intentions of cheating.)

For point 1, I am only talking for people who would like to sell or create a new thread. Others can have full access and can post on present threads.
For point 3, The admin or the staff cannot be held responsible. The buyer is responsible for all his actions. The admins have never forced him to buy. It was his decision to buy. Also, the seller should provide the service to the staff first, where the staff would review it before making the thread public (Still, the admin or the staff wouldn't be responsible, as they cannot take responsibility for anyone who has intentions of cheating.)

Most of the thread requires discussing issues, solutions, sharing null resources . . . Restricting in that way is quite non-wise idea.

" the seller should provide the service to the staff first, where the staff would review it before making the thread public" - why would we review each selling products that a selling is selling ? We are not aware of 100% products on the internet, beside we won't know how the product was made/created/legal purchased/illegal purchased . . . That's lots of headache . . . Ya, we can't take responsibility - but it will also ruin the name of Babiato forum that is consists of group of scammers . . .

Rather we will stop the whole selling / buying things . . . Only sharing for free . .

Most of the thread requires discussing issues, solutions, sharing null resources . . . Restricting in that way is quite non-wise idea.

" the seller should provide the service to the staff first, where the staff would review it before making the thread public" - why would we review each selling products that a selling is selling ? We are not aware of 100% products on the internet, beside we won't know how the product was made/created/legal purchased/illegal purchased . . . That's lots of headache . . . Ya, we can't take responsibility - but it will also ruin the name of Babiato forum that is consists of group of scammers . . .

Rather we will stop the whole selling / buying things . . . Only sharing for free . .
From my point of view, some of the services offered are very good value to the community.

The hosting offers for instance, have been greatly appreciated by members. There are also other types of offers that are great.

This is not an easy topic, but I am not in agreement with a total ban on selling/buying.

TassieNZ :)

From my point of view, some of the services offered are very good value to the community.

The hosting offers for instance, have been greatly appreciated by members. There are also other types of offers that are great.

This is not an easy topic, but I am not in agreement with a total ban on selling/buying.

Before you became MOD, I got few reports on hosting sellers who promised on thread that after hosting & making their site he will provide 3/6 months of free service . After that reports came that he was not providing support , he's neglecting . Then to hide all these, the seller requested to delete the whole thread & we had to reject the buyers report 😏

So, until I exists here I'll not let repeat such cases , if too much reports comes I'll ask @Babak to stop these selling in whole or I will just ban anyone for MY MENTIONED RULES VIOLATION.

I don't love seeing a place getting abused/ruined for baseless things where I stay. If I'm /my thinking's gets overwritten I'll simply leave Babiato.
On other side, on my forums (2), groups there's no single shits happens or no faulty reports comes as members knows the consequences of doing single mistake.

Reactions: TassieNZ

It may be that neither admins not staff force a buyer to make a purchase but by providing the platform, i.e. the shop, marketplace or forum, they may both be legally liable. Also potentially liable could be the web hosting company, if this is a separate entity.

Before you became MOD, I got few reports on hosting sellers who promised on thread that after hosting & making their site he will provide 3/6 months of free service . After that reports came that he was not providing support , he's neglecting . Then to hide all these, the seller requested to delete the whole thread & we had to reject the buyers report 😏

So, until I exists here I'll not let repeat such cases , if too much reports comes I'll ask @Babak to stop these selling in whole or I will just ban anyone for MY MENTIONED RULES VIOLATION.

I don't love seeing a place getting abused/ruined for baseless things where I stay. If I'm /my thinking's gets overwritten I'll simply leave Babiato.
On other side, on my forums (2), groups there's no single shits happens or no faulty reports comes as members knows the consequences of doing single mistake.
Thanks, very good comments. I also don't want Babiato to get a bad reputation.

I have not run forums myself for a long time, but when I did they were large. Here, I am just a moderator. At the time we controlled things without an issue. So long as the clear rules are set, it is not an issue. People are warned and then banned.

I'm not disagreeing with you at all, just putting forward a point of view.

I've also recently asked Babiato if we can have a private Mods/Admin section, so things like this can be discussed, as well as list issues etc.

• Love
Reactions: CyberDeviL
Is it all about one nulled theme that someone tried to sell, if a buyer is dumb enough to buy public nulled one, it is natural selection baby! he deserves to lose his money, but the members and mods here limiting those by pointing where to find the same for a free or cheaper alternative.

it went double members since market place started at the moment, it is good to attract great sellers and buyers.

Again the best way to resolve this topic is when you actually have the issue,
I posted guidelines which I think is enough before, @MODs please check if it needs updating
https://babia.to/threads/marketplace-guidelines.5153/

what then is the point of having a nulling website and just have a group buy website.

what would you rate this sale thread, i see it as he's purchased the license and just reselling, his licensing, i mean if everyone did this with every theme. like x and x pro for example. this market place will be full of these sort of threads.

If you can Null divi, go ahead. will love to see working full null.
if you wanna buy WPML unlimited sites and offer the service, I will be first to buy,
Since I can't find a group to buy or proper null, I decided to buy it and abuse (use my legal right to the max), someone shared my license (I have blocked that).

We do have group

priced at 3$ I get 2.5 after fees.. need 100 websites just to get cost of the license back, despite all work on the installation, if you don't think it is fair, I have nothing to say but god bless you :)

When you are buying from a forum, please make sure you use PayPal. They provide both the buyer and seller with 180-day protection. This will make sure, that the buyer and seller are protected. Also, the buyer can launch a dispute, if he doesn't receive the service, and if the buyer files a wrong dispute, the seller can provide proofs.
There are multiple forums on the internet which follow the above rules and have been very successful.

From my understanding Paypal does not have protection for digital good purchases nor bitcoin. Can you clarify this?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock