• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My 2 cc about selling pirated stuff for money

Is it all about one nulled theme that someone tried to sell, if a buyer is dumb enough to buy public nulled one, it is natural selection baby! he deserves to lose his money, but the members and mods here limiting those by pointing where to find the same for a free or cheaper alternative.

it went double members since market place started at the moment, it is good to attract great sellers and buyers.

Again the best way to resolve this topic is when you actually have the issue,
I posted guidelines which I think is enough before, @MODs please check if it needs updating
https://babia.to/threads/marketplace-guidelines.5153/
Sorry to have to point your thread out, reason why I mention this is because if some of us who are able to null and obtain themes and plugins decide hey why are we posting things like wp rocket and yoast and the high demand themes and plugin for free when we can just sell a subscription ourselves this community will deteriorate.

If you can Null divi, go ahead. will love to see working full null.
if you wanna buy WPML unlimited sites and offer the service, I will be first to buy,
Since I can't find a group to buy or proper null, I decided to buy it and abuse (use my legal right to the max), someone shared my license (I have blocked that).

We do have group

priced at 3$ I get 2.5 after fees.. need 100 websites just to get cost of the license back, despite all work on the installation, if you don't think it is fair, I have nothing to say but god bless you :)
I know what you were doing lol and it's a smart move.

I know what you were doing lol and it's a smart move.
Sorry to have to point your thread out, reason why I mention this is because if some of us who are able to null and obtain themes and plugins decide hey why are we posting things like wp rocket and yoast and the high demand themes and plugin for free when we can just sell a subscription ourselves this community will deteriorate.

I am actually glad you point that thread out, I would pay a fraction of original price for peace of mind and auto updates.

especially for well and complex plugins and themes :D even if there is nulled version available, I will pay 5$ just for the sake of not coming over and over for updates ;)

on otherhand, I would pay for private nullification of not nullified theme yet and will post it as plugin, this would support the person who is nullfying it, no one doing it for free, it is either name, money, or growth :D

From my understanding Paypal does not have protection for digital good purchases nor bitcoin. Can you clarify this?

That is right, no digital good protection (like gift cards), some digital services are included, and no seller on paypal wants paypal drama snooping around and banning his account, so it is safest way to go.

BTC none,

Reactions: CeeOh2
What doesn't work in Divi? Interested, athough OFF TOPIC! :)
download pre layouts directly from elegent theme server or getting updates for divi and its plugins from wordpress level,

only null is have theme working, manual design upload , then you have reupload every update

Reactions: TassieNZ
download pre layouts directly from elegent theme server or getting updates for divi and its plugins from wordpress level,

only null is have theme working, manual design upload , then you have reupload every update
LOL Fair enough. Such a hardship for people! :)

Thanks, very good comments. I also don't want Babiato to get a bad reputation.

I have not run forums myself for a long time, but when I did they were large. Here, I am just a moderator. At the time we controlled things without an issue. So long as the clear rules are set, it is not an issue. People are warned and then banned.

I'm not disagreeing with you at all, just putting forward a point of view.

I've also recently asked Babiato if we can have a private Mods/Admin section, so things like this can be discussed, as well as list issues etc.

TassieNZ :)

I have personally no issue in selling as well , just they should be loyal & maintain good relation to their buyers. That's all . 🍻

Reactions: TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock