• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MS Office 365 ProPlus + ProPlus 2016 5 Device Lifetime Subscription $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Please may i know can i use my own hotmail for this purchase?

What do you mean by own mail. ?

you will receive your own email and password for the ms office login.
that's your private email.

you can handle and see all details of your MS Office account with that email and password.

😄

oh, i mean can the license add to my existing hotmail account?
Because i previously got a bad experience from another seller. He gave me an email and password. i do have rights to change password for this account. But after 3 months, my Office and one drive unable to connect anymore.
Then i login to outlook web base by using the email and password, but system stated there is no such account...

Reactions: Piyu03
oh, i mean can the license add to my existing hotmail account?
Because i previously got a bad experience from another seller. He gave me an email and password. i do have rights to change password for this account. But after 3 months, my Office and one drive unable to connect anymore.
Then i login to outlook web base by using the email and password, but system stated there is no such account...

No worry bro, if in future anything happened with your account I am here. and i can give you the main mail behind the Microsoft mail but if you want to take on your mail than you need to provide your mail with password. and i know you can't do that.

So i can give you the complete control the main mail and the ms office mail.

That's it 😄

Hey i want to purchase it paypal is not available ,can i purchase it through wired transfer

Reactions: Piyu03
bro can you give me some payment options.

i don't think wire transfer is good for 5$.

go with the selly link.

that link will redirected to paypal

@Kanxa
just want to tell you bro login after the schedule update of college.

means the login page is unable because site is under maintenance.

login after the website is up.

you can install your ms office without any problem

Last edited:
What's the likelihood of the email login domain expiring or being banned?

Your Email can be banned if they found any illegal activities.

If you log in from multiple ip's around the USA.

or your used ip is fall under the blacklisted ip, which is recorded in the college ip ban list.

so be sure use fair VPN to login and try to save that ip for future login.
and login to your account when you need to manage, don't login unnecessarily.

and be safe forever have a nice day............:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock