• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Most needed plugins for any wordpress website.

Most welcome, i Checked the deep them its good and have many widgets but i think its slower than cerato, because cerato newer in market and clean design. (and in my opinion you first set your goal for web design and than choose that which theme which faster and build site speedly )

Yeah absolutely! Cerato is better and I started with Cerato and I decided to use it for my online store, Thank you so much again it was what I was looking for, you know after 3 months testing themes and plugins finally I found it thanks to you.❤

for a simple site

1. Elementor
  2. Rank Math
  3. Autopimize
  4. w3 Total Cache (I had tested both WP Rocket and W3 total Cache) W3 TC is way better than WP Rocket.
Tips to load faster: Never import Templates, Instead if you want the same design do it with page builder to get more speed.

For Image Optimization use Autoptimize option or webp Express to serve webp based on browser.

Once the fonts are finalized download it and upload it using Astra custom font manager.

Use HT Access method for gzip compress or cpanel method. Dont use plugins.
Assded one more WebP Express to serve images in webp format based on browser compatibility. You can see a drastic improve in google pagespeed and gtmetrix load time.

I had a small woo commerce enabled store with WP astra, loadtime with 1.5 second in gtmetrix.

I like Astra for eCommerce :)
Especially good with Elementor, very fast

3. Rank Maths.

Rank Maths over Yoast any day and any time.
I haven't tried Rankmath yet.
It says "Add support for Page Builders - Pending" and "Start working on the Pro version of the plugin - Pending"

I haven't tried Rankmath yet.
It says "Add support for Page Builders - Pending" and "Start working on the Pro version of the plugin - Pending"

I'm using it on a website built with a page builder and it works beautifully.

Reactions: yuval
*You need CDN too, to reduce request times. I use Shift8 CDN while still holding on to Cloudflare.
I use
*Fast Velocity Minify
*Wp -optimize
In speeding up sh**
*For SEO
I use the white labeled "The SeO Framework". Use with the "extension manager".

NB: check out your site performance with not just Gtmetrix or Pingdom but with other tools available online like IONOS

Reactions: yuval
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock