• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP v8.25.0 + Addons

No permission to download

Physkx

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Aug 13, 2018
Physkx submitted a new resource:

MonsterInsights Pro 7.6.1 Nulled - Best Google Analytics Plugin For WordPress

MonsterInsights makes it “effortless” to properly connect your WordPress site with Google Analytics, so you can start making data-driven decisions to grow your business. Simply put, get the stats that matter inside your WordPress admin!

Here are some of our popular features that users love:
Quick & Easy Setup
Easily setup Google Analytics on your site without touching any code.

Real-time Stats
Get real-time stats, so you can unlock the maximum potential revenue.

Reports Dashboard
Get...

Read more about this resource...

Hello guys, please may i know can i use it without key in the license key? Once installed, it directs me to the setup page.

Hmm.. after connected to my google analytics, it's working for the normal overview only. when i switch to search console or other tabs. all blur like no license.. Any clues?

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 174
Interesting, your tabs are all different than mine. Did you have a previous version of monsterinsights installed on that site? You might just need to fully clear your cache.

Or you might possibly be trying to use an out of date addon, I notice you have the dimensions tab which I don'y have, I don't even have the search console tab, although I can access it through the dashboard. This is what mine looks like;

View attachment 13347
Appreciate your help. Sorry because i didn't mentioned that i am in the report page.
Let me describe properly.

After i enter some characters into the license key field, i clicked verify button and showing successfully verified. Then i click the Connect MonsterInsights button and it brings me my google approval page. I granted the access of MonsterInsights for my analytics account then it brings me back to my wordpress dashboard. A new panel report dashboard appear then i am able to see my google analytics reports ( i captured my screen here), but the other tabs like search console etc unable to view.

Hope that my explanation clear.

Additionally, i dont have "Your license key type for this site is Pro" wording even i clicked verify successfully.

Don't click verify, That may have caused the issue. Try full uninstall and go through steps again this time do not click the verify button after you enter your license.
OK, i just remove all and reinstall.
So, after new installation and activation, it will go to the wizard directly, i just click exit setup correct? Otherwise it wouldn't be able to continue.
So i head back to the setting page, i key in any key into the license key field without click on the verify button, then i click the connect monsterInsight but now it will just gives me "Cannot authenticate. Please enter a valid, active license key for MonsterInsights Pro into the settings. "

Not sure is it just me facing this problem.

Ok done some testing on localhost. Looks like the license key needs to be AT LEAST 12 characters for it to correctly show up "Your license key type is pro" and have all features work as below :)

I tested with "aaaaaaaaaaaa" as license key and all worked fine.

Testing with "aaaa" as license key and I had your issue.

It is safe to click verify button.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: nephilax
@Physkx

I don't normally use this, but thought I would test it on a live site. Providing the license key is at AT LEAST 12 characters (as you stated), it all works perfectly! :)

TassieNZ :)

Ok done some testing on localhost. Looks like the license key needs to be AT LEAST 12 characters for it to correctly show up "Your license key type is pro" and have all features work as below :)

I tested with "aaaaaaaaaaaa" as license key and all worked fine.

Testing with "aaaa" as license key and I had your issue.

It is safe to click verify button.

Tested! Yes this solved my problem! Yeah! Thank you so much!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock