• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Method] Easy Way To Make Tens Of Bucks (with proof)

hizirplay

Banned User
Mar 8, 2019
Hello ! Welcome to my first thread
:D

First of all I want to thank all of those who share methods... I learnt so much from them.
I'm going to show you a simple method that could provide you with some bucks to start with.
Proof of earning included

Ok let's start explaining what we need:

• Smartphone
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dominatorhouse.realfollowers
• Instagram account

What we need to do:
• search for a popular game (you can use appannie)
• make an Instagram account with name like (gamename_gems / free_diamond_gamename /...)
• write something in the bio about free resources in that game and add the link to the landing page
• just go to the App we installed and enter your Instagram information then go to the "copy followers" section and add a game related popular account (you may use the official game account) Then start copying followers from " followed by" section.

That's it ! I made a quick 28$ with this method cuz I'm not using it just sometimes and here's proofs from OgAds
IMG_20190315_143433.jpg

Reactions: sweetcake and Babak
Hello ! Welcome to my first thread
:D

First of all I want to thank all of those who share methods... I learnt so much from them.
I'm going to show you a simple method that could provide you with some bucks to start with.
Proof of earning included

Ok let's start explaining what we need:

• Smartphone
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dominatorhouse.realfollowers
• Instagram account

What we need to do:
• search for a popular game (you can use appannie)
• make an Instagram account with name like (gamename_gems / free_diamond_gamename /...)
• write something in the bio about free resources in that game and add the link to the landing page
• just go to the App we installed and enter your Instagram information then go to the "copy followers" section and add a game related popular account (you may use the official game account) Then start copying followers from " followed by" section.

That's it ! I made a quick 28$ with this method cuz I'm not using it just sometimes and here's proofs from OgAds
IMG_20190315_143433.jpg
thanks but images not open if you can upload image to babiato

Reactions: hizirplay
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock