• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MEGA eMail list (I combined all my email databases)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like an email harvester bot
( I might actually look into this once I start with the business I'm currently working on, it looks pretty nice).

No, these are all double opt in email verified purchase customers culled from Envato and other companies I have done coding for.

Hello beautiful @Seraphos ,

I am really sorry if I just got my time to write a review.

Okay, because I have been mentioned that I was one of the early purchaser, hereby I want to give a real and legitimate review.

I was so astonished by the HUGE list of emails that Seraphos had provided and I can guarantee that (almost) all emails are valid.

This is my results from ScrapeBox Email Verifier, as you can see there are only 364 email addresses that are not valid.
These could happened if the email address was created with a temporary email or the account owners had deleted their accounts.

With 200.000+++ valid emails, you can promote lots of things for your business and this is a very huge advantage.

I think the pricing that @Seraphos offered is very very very appreciable as it should be lot more expensive.

For those of you who asked me yesterday to sell the listing for a cheaper price, damn don't be a cheapy person.
This is really useful actually.

I can't thank enough for this huge listing, this will definitely help you to run your businesses.

• Love
Reactions: Seraphos
Hello beautiful @Seraphos ,

I am really sorry if I just got my time to write a review.

Okay, because I have been mentioned that I was one of the early purchaser, hereby I want to give a real and legitimate review.

I was so astonished by the HUGE list of emails that Seraphos had provided and I can guarantee that (almost) all emails are valid.

This is my results from ScrapeBox Email Verifier, as you can see there are only 364 email addresses that are not valid.
These could happened if the email address was created with a temporary email or the account owners had deleted their accounts.

With 200.000+++ valid emails, you can promote lots of things for your business and this is a very huge advantage.

I think the pricing that @Seraphos offered is very very very appreciable as it should be lot more expensive.

For those of you who asked me yesterday to sell the listing for a cheaper price, damn don't be a cheapy person.
This is really useful actually.

I can't thank enough for this huge listing, this will definitely help you to run your businesses.

Do you know where to buy Scrapebox at a cheap price?

I am very sorry, but I do not know where to buy Scrapebox at a cheap price.

I bought it from the developers directly to support their development for their awesome software.
Even though it is a little bit pricey but you will get a full package of awesomeness.

If you are into SEO and digital marketing, Scrapebox is a "go for it" software.

However, bear in mind that it has a steep learning curve to use that software.

• Love
Reactions: KaidZero
@TassieNZ @Babak

How are you today?

Are you aware the OP of this thread is banned? What could she have done?

Although, I have been seeing her doing bad things around, trolling on people's post and reporting people's business to their hosting provider which is bad. She wasn't banned then.

I just noticed she has just been banned now...
What was her offence exactly as I can see people are testifying to her product?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock