• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MEGA eMail list (I combined all my email databases)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphos

Trusted Seller
Banned User
Oct 6, 2019
"TERMS: By purchasing this list you agree that it will be used by one person only and NOT distributed to others" - @TassieNZ (Moderator babia.to)

I have taken all of my email databases and combined them into one giant file.

It's over 200,000 Double Opt In Verified Purchasing Customers eMail Addresses.

The file is clean and is ready for emailing.

These are email lists from different companies on the internet I have done work for, MANY are Envato customers.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS LIST HAS PURCHASED SOMETHING ONLINE.

I have removed customer street addresses, credit card information, real names.
What is left is a simple text file of email addresses.

These are all potential customers as they have already purchased something on the internet.

Please leave feedback as well ;)

Hello sorry for the question if it sounds silly, what can you do with that email list? thanks for answering.

Well... if you have a website that sells a product, all of the people in that email list are on it for only one reason, they all purchased something from the internet, which means, they are online shoppers who buy stuff from the internet.

So... if you have a website and you sell something and can create a good email to email to them, they might buy it.

This email list is called in marketing terms as a" Double Opt In email verified purchasing list".

It's the best email list you can find.

Last edited:

It took 8 minutes to upload the complete email file.
It is well understood that more people buying the list would decrease the value of it. But clearly it is not worth $10 but maybe $100 atleast. It has 200000 email address and all of online buyers as the seller says. Have only uploaded the list but it has not been tested yet since it requires a better email sending plan.

• Love
Reactions: Seraphos
I was waiting to add my feedback until I get full info about this list. I was testing this list with a free tool called NeverBounce (https://neverbounce.com [NOTE: this is free tool and can be 100% trusted] ) to see is this list clean for mailing.

The result was 33% of the hard bounce rate and 49 duplicated email addresses.

Now I clean the list with a paid app and it will take time to be done. I will update this info when the app finish cleaning.

About seller.
Clean communication and clean business.
Thank you

Reactions: Seraphos
The result was 33% of the hard bounce rate and 49 duplicated email addresses.

About seller.
Clean communication and clean business.
Thank you

Added Oct 12, 2019 6:11 PM
Job ID: 3488081
Billable Emails Found: 200,536

Estimated Bounce Rate: 33%

That's actually pretty good for 200,536 email addresses ;)

Last edited:
Hmmm! I had to post this on another thread yesterday but it applies to anything in the Marketplace (Buy, Sell and Trade).

PLEASE NOTE:

The Marketplace (Buy, Sell and Trade) is for exactly what it says, NOT for Flaming wars!

If members have an issue with a post then it should be reported and left for Moderators/Admins to deal with. This may take a while if we are busy. Be patient and it will be looked at.

Posts at Marketplace (Buy, Sell and Trade) that are deemed to be Flaming, will result in a warning to that member. Further violations may result in a ban.

TassieNZ :)

Thanks TassieNZ, please remove the troll bots on this thread... Id expect to see at minimum 3 people dissapear ;P
Don't expect anything for the moment! I'm busy trying to finish a job ... I have to eat! Please refrain from answering any derogatory posts as my reference to flaming applies to all. :)

TassieNZ :)

@Seraphos if you can prove to me that am using multiple accounts I'd be grateful. @Seraphos, i gain nothing trolling you or ruining u okay. But this has been your life. Now you hate having same?

If you think am using multiple accounts you're being too paranoid.

@TassieNZ can You sir, kindly check my account to confirm if am using multiple accounts from my IP sir? Thanks
Please READ!

Reactions: boYg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakariaa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock