• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mayosis v2.7.0 - WordPress Template for a Digital Goods Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

usteres

Oct 20, 2019

If you want to sell your products, such as templates, graphics, tutorials, music, e-books, stock photos, photos, themes, plugins, code snippets, software or digital services, then Mayosis is for you. Mayosis is a digital store theme that allows you to create your own store, such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Themeforest or CreativeMarket, and it takes only a few hours to create your website and sell products. The theme is customized and organized for the sale of various digital products, as mentioned above. The integrated Visual Composer plugin allows you to quickly and visually create web pages without knowing any part of the code.

DEMO: DEMO FREE

FREE THEME: Download

V2.7.0– 22 October 2019

- Stockpik demo added
  • Two product hover design type added
  • Subscription system widget added
  • Justified grid system improved
-Justified grid support on whole site
-Justified grid hover style added
-Masonry grid hover style added
-Extended dashboard added
-Dashboard system combined & improved
-Elementor elements functional improvement
-Grid category filter issue fixed
-Home page header search state added
-Old quick installer removed
-New quick installer added
-Widget title hide option added
-Product information widget title added
-Css Fixed
-Mayosis core plugin improved

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "mandar.diwate40, publicación: 77144, miembro: 27939"]
Por favor, lee las reglas antes de publicar. No promocione su sitio web aquí.
[/CITAR]
I am not promoting I am giving the script if I upload it to another site they delete it for that I upload it to a personal hosting so that it is not deleted This site has no capacity to upload large files

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock