• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Marketo - ECommerce & Multivendor A Woocommerce WordPress Theme

Marketo - ECommerce & Multivendor A Woocommerce WordPress Theme v5.2.2

No permission to download
This theme has some issues. I suggest some changes to v4.7.1 to make this theme work 100% including all demos.

1. Download theme from link given above on babiato. Install theme.
I am assuming you know how to install theme.

2. Open ..\wp-content\themes\marketo\inc\includes\theme-license-manager\includes\admin.php

3. Go to line no. 90
Replace --- if ( theme_is_valid_license() )
with
if ( true )

4. Open ..\wp-content\themes\marketo\inc\hooks\theme-demos.php

5. Go to line no. 271
with
if ( true )

Please note: You need to stop and start web server like Apache to make code changes work.

PS: Demo image attached

IMP: Kindly buy theme for your client. This will help developers to continue with their work.

Have a nice day.

Attachments

• marketo.png
    marketo.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Reactions: corimba7
This theme has some issues. I suggest some changes to v4.7.1 to make this theme work 100% including all demos.

2. Open ..\wp-content\themes\marketo\inc\includes\theme-license-manager\includes\admin.php

3. Go to line no. 90
with
if ( true )

5. Go to line no. 271
with
if ( true )

Please note: You need to stop and start web server like Apache to make code changes work.

IMP: Kindly buy theme for your client. This will help developers to continue with their work.

Have a nice day.
Hello
Thankful
I did this, but the license is not activated in the ordering / template settings, what should I do?
Thank

I solved it, follow this steps:

Find: wp-content/themes/marketo/inc/customizer/customizer-config.php
Line 25, should see if ( theme_is_valid_license() ) {
Change it with: if ( true ) {
1675904816620.png

3. Go to line no. 90
with
if ( true )

5. Go to line no. 271
with
if ( true )

Have a nice day.

Hello
Thankful
I did this, but the license is not activated in the ordering / template settings, what should I do?
Thank

• Love
Reactions: SENNA_BR and ramin
fixed
Thank you so much
I solved it, follow this steps:

Find: wp-content/themes/marketo/inc/customizer/customizer-config.php
Line 25, should see if ( theme_is_valid_license() ) {
Change it with: if ( true ) {
1675904816620.png
ok
Thank you so much

Thank You for update.

It is not necessary to make all these changes.

Simply access the function theme_is_valid_license() located at /wp-content/themes/marketo/inc/includes/theme-license-manager/includes/license-functions.php and replace all the content with:

PHP:
return true;

First of all thanks for sharing this theme, looks great!
For a few days i keep getting these 2 notifications in admin and even if i close them they appear again if i later open admin again. Can i disable them anywhere? I have admin notification plugin but it does not detect them. Also adblocker is not an option since others have access to website too.

1688041783430.png

Here it is v5.2.0 already nulled and working nulled by me. Do test it and enjoy, This was downloaded by me from my acc. directly from Codecanyon these are Fresh files. Also, I added some tips to use for more performance on your website

Attachments

• marketo-ecommerce-multivendor-woocommerce-wordpress-theme-v5.2.0-Nulled by SuperCoder50.zip
    14.3 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: poe87 and bintangap
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock