• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Making a hosting selling company site, using whmcs

jayantsoni002

Aug 24, 2019
I was wondering what would be the steps to develop a hosting site.
Let me start, from what I think are the steps:

Dedicated Server: requirement
whmcs membership requirement
Invoice generating.
Whmcs wordpress sites.

Can anybody share perfect these steps? Any experience on what it takes to being profitable. What are the steps needed?

Invoice generating.
Whmcs wordpress sites.

Can anybody share perfect these steps? Any experience on what it takes to being profitable. What are the steps needed?
you dont need buy dedicated or vps
u can start with vps but i suggest buy reseller hosting

Thanks for the extremely fast reply. Are you suggesting that, it can work on reseller hosting too. I need to make something like this.

The site also has a login system, where user can login into his cpanel.
Never used whmcs panel site before, so correct me if I am wrong.

I want this for my clients too, I will add the different prices and the user will pay. They can login into the account.

Thanks for the extremely fast reply. Are you suggesting that, it can work on reseller hosting too. I need to make something like this.

1568314014329.png

The site also has a login system, where user can login into his cpanel.
Never used whmcs panel site before, so correct me if I am wrong.

I want this for my clients too, I will add the different prices and the user will pay. They can login into the account.
you have your domain on cpanel / nobody know you are using reseller hosting
dont worry about cpanel login /
like this
https://www.altushost.com/reseller-web-hosting/
you have 50gig

Reactions: caracaltaca
also you get your own dns
dns1.yourdomain.com
dns2.yourdomain.com

Hi Jayant,
I have the reseller hostng plan . I can give it to you for you to work on it ..
You make a webhosting website , integrate with WHMCS and promote .
You can keep 50% of income generated by the site.
Interested?
DM me

Reactions: jayantsoni002
I'm looking for a partner to work with me on creating 100% offshore DMCA hosting. Let me know. I've got everything needed just need to set everything up.

Looking to work with someone who has funds to develop a offshore hosting company. Who is serious about it.

If you still haven't come up with some "reseller package", I think I have the perfect information for you that will save you a lot of money. Please send me an pm. :)

Invoice generating.
Whmcs wordpress sites.

Hi there,
Seems like you have plenty of suggestions in this topic. @Babak is definitely right on recommending VPS instead of dedicated server. You can do shared hosting on VPS as well. Excellent customer service is road to being profitable in my experience. Making money on hosting has been difficult lately due to severe competition, needless to say to handle support for your customers will be costly unless you can handle all the technical end yourself (a partner will be also possible but shrinking profits on small amounts you make). Unless you have a really good game plan or a niche market, I do strongly recommend look for other business opportunities. My 2 cents. I have started with Hosting business during it's golden years, nowadays we have shifted towards programming which pays the bills.

To answer your questions
Dedicated Server: requirements really depend on how many shared hosts you will have, bandwidth requirements etc...

Whmcs: nice to have with cpanel (but considering pricing went up on cpanel this year, perhaps some alternative panels to be used)

Invoice generating: Many possibilities including whmcs, but also look into invoice ninja (open source) for more extensive invoicing solution.

Whmcs wordpress sites: You will need extensions like ManageWP or something similar to manage these sites.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock