• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Make Money - Think Twice

KadenTech

Banned User
Dec 16, 2018
Hello My Dear Friends, 😍 Hope You All Doing Great In This Beautiful Day. I Learn, Testing New Things and Making New Friends 🤝 in Babiato Community. So I thought, I have to share some things that I know about "Making Money Online" and this is an overview or a beginner's guide for "Making Money Online".

In this beginner-thread I just want to fill the gap between making money 💸 online and offline. If you have this foundation, you could build your success on top of it. I'll continue this thread and help you all as much as I could. Always feel free to share you thoughts and point-out if I make any mistakes in this topic, that'll be really helpful.

First of all you have to understand the different between working offline and online. Main different is, you could work anywhere/anytime if you have an internet connection. That's it, because the work you have to do to earn money doesn't change at all. Simply the businesses that are in physical-world cloned to the virtual-world in-order to make the workflow more modern, productive and ease of access.

There's a bad and good news to share with you. The bad news is, you must have "Something To Offer" in-order to earn money and the good news is everyone born with Hidden-Treasures that we call as "Talents", so it's just a matter of time until you find it.

Mainly there are three different ways to make money online, I'll explain above three ways and the variations of them in details in the next post.

1. Work For Company
  2. Freelancing
  3. Start Your Own Business

1# The First one, if you want to "Work For Company" you should to have skill and some sort of academic background most of the time. For example if you have "Designing Skills" and have a certification for that. Your salary will depend on experience and academic level. If you got that job, you have the luxury of working online and that's the most easy and reliable income you could get.

2# Most of them who are in "Freelancing" use platforms like "Fiverr" and there are many more, however it's a bit different from the above. Because freelancers doesn't have to rely on academic level certification, it really depends on what skills you got. The cons are income doesn't seems stable, and it depends the projects you able to find in that particular time period. It won't be an issue, if you willing to put the best version of yourself.

3# E-commerce Store is the first thing that comes to our mind when we thought about "Start Your Own Business". This is the best among all to have a revolutionary income and achieve you dream lifestyle. High Value comes with High Risk. Risk comes in both ways, in physically as well as mentally. Most importantly your mind have to be more stable than anything else, if you want to achieve this goal of being a "Successful Entrepreneur" in the Online-World.

You have to consider about these facts, if you want to build a livelihood around what you love to do.
*If you already have enough money and time to spend, you are good to go
*If you under 20 or have support from you parent, you could invest your time without worrying too much.
*If you are reliable or take care for you family. Please don't invest your full time in the beginning, because life have strange way of testing you faith. You have to work somewhere else while doing these things or have to save some money and then start from there.

Finally I want to say is, Always Think Big. Every one has a life style that they dream every single day. But there's always hundreds if not thousands of reasons for us to abandoned that dream, never let those feelings gobble you up. If you feel stuck or tired of being worried about the future/past, now it's the time leave those aside and live the life you want. Motivation is just like a pain killer and take only if you need it, therefore don't rely on that. Give your attention towards "Time and Discipline" as every achievement needs "Time" and you need "Discipline" to wait until that time comes. One moment will change your whole life, but you have to wait for that moment. Most importantly try to make some time to understand who you are, because at the end it's all about building the best version of yourself.

Thank You All ❤ May All You Dreams Come True :)

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!”

― Sylvester Stallone, Rocky Balboa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saduq
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock