• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Long Tail Pro 2019 + OTOs

WHO WANT MORE PRODUCTS LIKE THIS WITH HUGE DISCOUNTS

• YES

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AJAY KAUSHIK

Banned User
Dec 3, 2018
CANADA
www.groupbuydeal.com
Use Long Tail Pro’s step-by-step system to discover thousands of profitable, targeted keywords and calculate Keyword Competitiveness for almost any niche.
  • GB Name : Long Tail Pro 2019-2020 + OTOs
  • Version : Last
  • Type : Keyword Reasearch Tools
  • GB Price : $27(FE) + $377(OTO1) + $97(OTO2) = $501
  • GB Status : Delivered
  • Homepage : SalePage
VIDEO:-https://youtu.be/gKS8a7vhNWc

Features

FE - Long Tail Pro Software - $27
  • Exact Search Volume, and Keyword Competitiveness
  • -Tail Pro provides exact search volume data, as well as our industry-leading Keyword Competitiveness (KC) metric. You can search for specific keywords, or get hundreds of keyword suggestions at a time.
  • Find Hundreds of New Low Competition Keywords
  • -Use the Google AdWords Suggestions to find hundreds of new related keywords in minutes, for any country or language.
  • Pick the Best Keywords, with Personalized Metrics
  • -View your domain statistics and pick the best keywords for your site. Use Target KC to find out which keywords are easy, which ones will take extra effort, and which ones to avoid.

OTO1 - LTP Annual Pro Plan - $377/y
  • 2500 keywords per 24 hours
  • Keyword results include Search volume (from Google data) Keyword Competitiveness score calculated by Long Tail Pro for each keyword searched Bid Competition
  • 2500 Keyword Competitiveness calculations per 24 hours
  • 2500 SERP lookups per 24 hours
  • Rank Value feature to estimate the monthly value of ranking #1 for each keyword
  • Personal Domain analysis and customized Keyword Competitiveness Targets
  • FREE Access to the new Rank Tracker 200 Tracked Keywords Unlimited tracked domains Daily updates
  • FREE Backlink Analysis 5000 backlink rows per 24 hours Search for all backlinks, new backlinks only, or lost backlinks only
  • FREE Account Management 3 simultaneous login
  • FREE Access to Long Tail University ($197 in Value)
  • In-App Chat Support
OTO2 - Long Tail University Training - $97
  • Introduction : To Keyword Research
  • Lesson 1 : Types of Keywords
  • Lesson 2 : How to Find Seed Keywords
  • Lesson 3 : How to Expand Seed Keywords
  • Lesson 4 : Criteria of a Winning Keyword
  • Lesson 5 : How to Analyze Your Competition
  • Lesson 6 : Competitor Keywords & SEM Rush
  • Lesson 7 : Developing a Content Strategy
  • Lesson 8 : How to Write Great Content Based On Keywords
  • Lesson 9 : WordPress Settings & On-Page SEO
  • Lesson 10 : Keyword Tracking and ROI
  • Webinar #1: Simple Tweaks To Make Your Keywords Even Longer Tail. This is over an hour long IN-DEPTH content about using keyword modifiers to truly take your keyword research to the next level. I honestly think this webinar alone is worth the value of the course.
  • Webinar #2: How to Legally Steal Your Competitors' Keywords. In this webinar, I share more in-depth strategies for taking what's working (and what tools to use) for your competitors and applying it to your own sites.
  • Webinar #3: How to Turn Great Keywords into Profitable Content. This hour long webinar shows the powerful strategies I use in my business to create amazing content from low competition keywords.
  • All the webinars are followed by a question and answer session.
  • Bonus Live Webinars! Gain Access to 5 Live Training Events Held by Spencer Haws!

ALL YOU GOT IN JUST SIMPLE BUY FROM MY LINK
TOTAL PRICE IS:-
GB Price : $27(FE) + $377(OTO1) + $97(OTO2) = $501

DISCOUNT PPRICE:-$59.99
https://www.paypal.me/WOXOI/59.99

PAYMENT LINK:-
AFTER BUY YOUR PRODUCT,SEND ME YOUR PAYMENT PROOF TO [email protected]
THEN WE SEND YOU YOUR PRODUCT....ON YOUR BILLING EMAIL.
THANX

Yes You Can,I only Gave Gurantee of My product sir....And its Limited for 10000 Keyword...
But My package is Unlimited.....With All OTT AND Bonuses too....It Means That you Buy Complete Long tail Pro.
I know.

Yes You Can,I only Gave Gurantee of My product sir....And its Limited for 10000 Keyword...
But My package is Unlimited.....With All OTT AND Bonuses too....It Means That you Buy Complete Long tail Pro.
yes i understand about trust gave me your email id send you some transaction pictures...and mesz of my happy customers....m in this business for last 2 years...you can trust me...

yes i understand about trust gave me your email id send you some transaction pictures...and mesz of my happy customers....m in this business for last 2 years...you can trust me...
Someone else should vouch for you.
I don't need this service for now.

Reactions: AJAY KAUSHIK
its ok bro....and one more thing if you want to buy any Software,Seo Tools Or Online Cources...I gave you huge Discount....thanx...
and i waste your time so sorry about that...
its a free moz Pro 1 month account for you....
[email protected]
JOINGROUPBUYTODAY
It's okay.
I already have a Moz pro account.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock