• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Logo stopped showing on Header

cteq1

Sep 18, 2018

Attachments

• logo missing.JPG
    logo missing.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 13
  • header.JPG
    header.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 11
The problem is the initial class state of the logo image (class="lazyload"), which makes it invisible following these CSS rules:
.no-js img.lazyload {
display: none;
}
.lazyload, .lazyloading {
opacity: 0;
}
So, remove that lazyload class, as that makes no sense anyway on a picture that's at the top of your website.

BTW, may I suggest you get a better logo?

The problem is the initial class state of the logo image (class="lazyload"), which makes it invisible following these CSS rules:
.no-js img.lazyload {
display: none;
}
.lazyload, .lazyloading {
opacity: 0;
}
So, remove that lazyload class, as that makes no sense anyway on a picture that's at the top of your website.

BTW, may I suggest you get a better logo?

Thank you for your suggestions, I turned off lazy load and it didnt make any difference.
Re logo, I accept the logo is lame but it was put together for exercise sake, ie learn to design the site,

Three reasons

1. Image is to big or small
  2. Jet pack or other image plugins you may have used
  3. Edited some codes

I think it more likely 3, I removed the telephone number which was in widget header in html, thought it was tel number only, but may be there was something to do with logo too.

Thank you for your suggestions, I turned off lazy load and it didnt make any difference.
Re logo, I accept the logo is lame but it was put together for exercise sake, ie learn to design the site,

Sorry, but the class 'lazyload' is the problem. I don't know where that class comes from (could indeed be WP Rocket), but when I disable the css classes associated with it (mentioned in my post) I can perfectly see the logo.

I mean disabling it in the Chrome developer console.

In other words: the image class IS the problem. You'll have to remove that. If you don't know how to use the developer console in Chrome, please google it and learn a little more about website design, because using that is really basic...

BTW, I see you have already remedied the problem. Indeed there's no class="lazyload" anymore on your logo image. Why don't you tell us that, and how you did it? You want us to believe it's only because you removed a telephone number? Yeah right, a telephone number wrongly coded can at the most disturb your design, it does not (I repeat: IT DOES NOT) add a class to an image tag.

I'm 100% sure you did something else as well, so why don't you tell us?

I'm quite sure it had to do with the WP Rocket plug-in. You wrote you didn't use it, but @india220 wouldn't mention it, if he had not seen it in your source code. But now, indeed, it cannot be found anymore.

Only asking for advice and not telling honestly how you solved your problem is looked down upon everywhere, including this forum.

Sorry, but the class 'lazyload' is the problem. I don't know where that class comes from (could indeed be WP Rocket), but when I disable the css classes associated with it (mentioned in my post) I can perfectly see the logo.

I mean disabling it in the Chrome developer console.

In other words: the image class IS the problem. You'll have to remove that. If you don't know how to use the developer console in Chrome, please google it and learn a little more about website design, because using that is really basic...

Not installed WP Rocket, the theme has lazy load option, which is on by default. I just re-installed the demo and added the logo. lets see what happens now.

Attachments

• lazy.JPG
    lazy.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 2
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock