• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lifetime Discounted VPS Servers - Exciting Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad0889

Jan 18, 2019
India
Launching our new NVMe based VPS servers in the US and EU.

High-Quality US/EU/Singapore Based VPS Servers

Hivium - High-Performance UnManaged VPS Servers

About Service:

• Great Support
  • High-Quality NVMe Based VPS Servers
  • Unmanaged Servers (We manage the infrastructure, you manage the server.)
  • 99.99% Uptime SLA
  • Intel Xeon Gold/E5 Servers
  • Locations: Los Angeles / New York City / FrankFurt (EU) / Dallas / Seattle / Canada / Singapore
Use Cases:
  • Need to host multiple client websites for a low fee.
  • Have multiple projects to start soon.
  • Outgrown Shared Hosting
  • Creating multiple online e-commerce stores.
NOT SATISFIED WITH CURRENT HOSTING PROVIDER?
WANT TO TRANSFER YOUR SITE ON OUR HOSTING?

Payment Methods:
  1. PayPal
  2. RazorPay
  3. Stripe (For Indian residents only)
Setup will take in between 1 hour - 12 hours.
If you want, we can install CyberPanel for you for FREE.
CyberPanel comes with (OpenLiteSpeed+MariaDB+Control Panel+LSCache). You can have a look at the other details here: https://cyberpanel.net

A Few Rules:
  1. EMAIL SPAMMING / BULK MAILING IS NOT ALLOWED
  2. ADULT CONTENT IS ALLOWED (Just make sure you do not host copyrighted content.)
  3. IRC, BOTS, ETC, NOT ALLOWED
  4. PERSONAL BACKUPS NOT ALLOWED.
Please contact me for more information.

Plans:

SmallMediumLargeExtra Large
16 GB RAM24 GB RAM32 GB RAM48 GB RAM
160 GB NVMe240 GB NVMe320 GB NVMe480 GB NVMe
4 vCPU6 vCPU8 vCPU8 vCPU
8 TB Bandwidth12 TB Bandwidth16 TB Bandwidth32 TB Bandwidth
$229 per year
recurring.
$249 per year
recurring
$299 per year recurring$399 per year recurring
$589 for 3 years recurring$649 for 3 years recurring$749 for 3 years recurring$899 for 3 years recurring

You will be saving at least $1000-$1500 per year per server as compared to DigitalOcean, Linode, Vultr, etc.
You will save much more if you are using AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
On three year plans, you will be saving thousands of dollars.

Information:
Need more information, just comment here, and we will be happy to help.
These servers are at Hivelocity DC's.

Link for Ordering: Order Here

Contact details:
Customer Help:
https://customers.hivium.com/
Status Page: https://stats.uptimerobot.com/vgWw6C189

Last edited:
@zen123 The prices are mentioned in the thread.
This is not normal shared hosting, this is a VPS, and if you compare the specs and price with Digital Ocean, Linode or even Vultr, the pricing is extremely affordable.
Eg: Digital Ocean/Linode/Vultr will charge you $160 a month (approximately $1900 a year) for a 32GB RAM/8vCPU server. We are offering it at just $299 a year. You are saving over 80% over them. Plus we are offering only Intel Gold or E5 v4 servers, not the older ones.
That is why this is a Black Friday Deal.

Reactions: Knoclar
I just got one server yesterday from Hivium i.e. @prasad0889!

Here is my review:

This is my 3rd purchase from these guys, and I have never been happier. The server is an Intel Xeon E5 - 2650 v4 server. Has mentioned 32 GB of RAM and 320GB of NVMe storage. The NVMe is fast, really fast. I have bought the EU server, and speeds from India are really great.
Also, they installed CyberPanel for me, and it is a learning curve to get used to CyberPanel after all these years of cPanel. Do note that it is good, has OpenLiteSpeed+MariaDB+LSCache. Also, I didn't ask them to transfer as it is an Unmanaged server, and I got the site transferred myself. Pretty easy, just zip and copy the data. Export DB and import DB, and change your wp-config.php file with new DB info, and your WordPress website is transferred.
My website is now flying like anything. Loads just under a second. Very Happy.

I will definitely post a monthly update.

I am very happy, and would surely purchase from these guys again. Thanks a lot, for bringing offers and services that are extremely satisfying.

Reactions: prasad0889
just got Extra Large server from Hivium

it's a beast of a server, and their service is great. while their tech support does not appear to be 24x7 they are responsive and set up your service within their stated time frames

you can't beat these prices for servers of this quality

this is my second purchase from them, and I'm very happy with their service and price

thanks @prasad0889

Reactions: prasad0889
Their service better be great. Prices are high compared to industry.

Thanks a lot, @Bbrodka for your kind words.
Yes, we are still working to make our support 24*7, and we are getting there very soon.
If you have any issues, please create a ticket with us!

Their service better be great. Prices are high compared to industry.
Hello @gopo,
Our prices are actually available at a steal away price currently. What @Bbrodka and @tikona6 got at their price points, no one is offering so much at so less price. The prices above are for one year! If you compare it with DO, Vultr, and Linode, we offer much more and at a lot lower price.

I just got one server yesterday from Hivium i.e. @prasad0889!

Here is my review:

This is my 3rd purchase from these guys, and I have never been happier. The server is an Intel Xeon E5 - 2650 v4 server. Has mentioned 32 GB of RAM and 320GB of NVMe storage. The NVMe is fast, really fast. I have bought the EU server, and speeds from India are really great.
Also, they installed CyberPanel for me, and it is a learning curve to get used to CyberPanel after all these years of cPanel. Do note that it is good, has OpenLiteSpeed+MariaDB+LSCache. Also, I didn't ask them to transfer as it is an Unmanaged server, and I got the site transferred myself. Pretty easy, just zip and copy the data. Export DB and import DB, and change your wp-config.php file with new DB info, and your WordPress website is transferred.
My website is now flying like anything. Loads just under a second. Very Happy.

I will definitely post a monthly update.

I am very happy, and would surely purchase from these guys again. Thanks a lot, for bringing offers and services that are extremely satisfying.
Thanks a lot, @tikona6 for your detailed review. We are happy when our customers are happy!

Hello @elmocando,
Please do note that once a VPS is allocated, you won't be able to increase the Storage/RAM/CPU. You will have to buy an upgraded VPS if you plan to shift. Also, do note that the rates at that time, won't be what you are looking at now. The Extra Large VM would cost around $150 a month. These are Black Friday offers and so available only for a limited time.

If you have visitors to your website, and if it has multiple WP installs, I would advise you to go with the Medium VPS. But if you are planning for the future, a Large or XL VPS would be good.

Last edited:
Reactions: free.tommy
where from ?
Hello @elmocando,
Please do note that once a VPS is allocated, you won't be able to increase the Storage/RAM/CPU. You will have to buy an upgraded VPS if you plan to shift. Also, do note that the rates at that time, won't be what you are looking at now. The Extra Large VM would cost around $150 a month. These are Black Friday offers and so available only for a limited time.

If you have visitors to your website, and if it has multiple WP installs, I would advise you to go with the Medium VPS. But if you are planning for the future, a Large or XL VPS would be good.

Where from get ? I

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock