• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lifetime Plan for Spotify Premium at cheap price

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumirea

May 27, 2019
Europe
I am selling Lifetime Plan for Spotify Premium.
1login-1.png

Spotify charges $9.99 per month
(that's $119.88 per year!) for premium.
We charge only $4.99 per activation key
Each activation key comes with lifetime premium + support!
NO HIDDEN FEES OR SHENANIGANS

Questions:
My accountIs not working. What do I do?
Contact me with the email you used.
I can't find my country on the list. Can i still use this service?
Yes. You need to register an account on spotify using a vpn.
Do i get lifetime premium once I purchase this.
Yes. You do. If your account stops working at any moment you can contact me and I will be happy to help!
Can I choose country etc ?
Yes, you are allowed
Whats the Price ?
11$

Intresting price wich type of payment accept?can i use email of a free account or you give one?

@Fede84 btc is much preferred
You need to give me your account logins

@eliteshades I check the other sellers, he is selling same but I allow choosing of country and give lifetime warranty.

I prefer not to compare though

Healthy or unhealthy, it's not appropriate to promote in someone else post
Normally, I ignore these stuffs but you are not some to be ignored

I agree, But trust me I want to bump my threads and make thread for long ago but left the scene here for new sellers, I have full functional bot website and discord server for upgrades :)

And am selling on promo price of 1$ for US spotify and 2$ on EUR and 3$ in Asia.. anyhow please let me know and will delete both of my comments and rebump my thread :D

I agree, But trust me I want to bump my threads and make thread for long ago but left the scene here for new sellers, I have full functional bot website and discord server for upgrades :)

And am selling on promo price of 1$ for US spotify and 2$ on EUR and 3$ in Asia.. anyhow please let me know and will delete both of my comments and rebump my thread :D

i need it asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock