• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[CLOSED] Lifetime Discount - $30 a year - Cloud Web Hosting - Growth Plan - Hivium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Review:
I have been using the service since the past one month, and it has been exceptional, to say the least. Prasad and Ankit have both provided great support whenever I needed it. The server is strong and my websites are loading really fast.

What more do I want?

Thanks a lot @prasad0889 for posting the offer for us Babiato members. I am going to signup for a new plan for a new business very soon. Keep up the great work.

Review:
I have been using the service since the past one month, and it has been exceptional, to say the least. Prasad and Ankit have both provided great support whenever I needed it. The server is strong and my websites are loading really fast.

What more do I want?

Thanks a lot @prasad0889 for posting the offer for us Babiato members. I am going to signup for a new plan for a new business very soon. Keep up the great work.
Thanks a lot, Mandar for your review! I am glad you like our service. If you need any help, feel free to get in touch with us.

Ok thanks .. @prasad0889

you suspend my account without any reason..

We shouldn't have trusted the fake offers anymore

@Babak
Hello @freenulled!
Firstly, our offers aren't fake. We have over 50 clients today via Babiato, and we are thankful to the clients for trusting us. I can see that the server team has suspended your account for hosting SPAMSCRIPTS. I have got in touch with the server team for this, and I will update you accordingly. I have unsuspended your account for the time being.

I have received an update from the server response team. It was Immunify360 which had marked your /home3/xxxx/public_html/mail.php to be malicious. The team has further reviewed the script manually, and it was a false positive by Immunify360.

The account has been restored to normalcy.

I have received an update from the server response team. It was Immunify360 which had marked your /home3/xxxx/public_html/mail.php to be malicious. The team has further reviewed the script manually, and it was a false positive by Immunify360.

The account has been restored to normalcy.
Glad to see you have sorted out the issue for @freenulled. I have to say that you seem to sort out any issues pretty fast.

That is a big PLUS for you. :)

Hello @freenulled!
Firstly, our offers aren't fake. We have over 50 clients today via Babiato, and we are thankful to the clients for trusting us. I can see that the server team has suspended your account for hosting SPAMSCRIPTS. I have got in touch with the server team for this, and I will update you accordingly. I have unsuspended your account for the time being.

I apologize to you @prasad0889 because I was angry where my site get suspended..

I hope that not happen again 🤝

Thanks a lot, @TassieNZ and @iamjiban. Actually, we have support currently running from only 6 AM IST to 10 PM IST. The account was suspended automatically at around 10.30 PM, so it took so much time, otherwise, it would have been sorted much earlier.

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock