• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[CLOSED] Lifetime Discount - $30 a year - Cloud Web Hosting - Growth Plan - Hivium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i m thinking to purchase it, can i get a demo account or if you can't provide can i get a website address which is hosted on your server?
One more question, i think there is no extra GST cost when i try to make payment. m i right?

Hello, i m thinking to purchase it, can i get a demo account or if you can't provide can i get a website address which is hosted on your server?
One more question, i think there is no extra GST cost when i try to make payment. m i right?
Hello Prajwal,
There is no extra GST. Everything is included in the final price you see.
I will PM you some websites that are hosted.

Want to ask few things before buy
  1. Do you offer latest C-panel?
  2. Full lightspeed server? Can i activate all the features of lightspeed cahe wordpress plugin
  3. What if i need more storage space? is i will need to upgrade and lost this offer?
  4. Currently i hosted my site somewhere and want to migrate, they offer daily automatic backups so it is easy to transfer, total size is almost 2.2 GB, Can you migrate it for me for free?
  5. Do you offer domains? currently i don't want to migrate my domain as i can't afford right now so... but in future may be...
  6. I m leaving my previous hosting because when i purchase their hosting, at that time they offer free trial for 1 month but they don't tell me in chat, even i request them to give me discounts. Many time i feel that they just want their profit and not customer needs, One more reasion of leaving is that now they don't offer lightspeed server anymore. So i want my new hosting company who actually think about customer satisfaction and needs, along with their profits.
  7. .......................... I will ask later

Hello Prajwal,
  1. Yes, we offer the latest cPanel.
  2. Litespeed + LS Cache server.
  3. If you need more storage, you will have to buy another account. You won't lose any offers. Your offer stays as it is.
  4. Yes. We will migrate your WordPress website for FREE.
  5. Yes, we offer domains too.
  6. We won't change prices for you. It will be the same for at least 3-5 years.
  7. I will be waiting for your question.

i think i m ready to buy your hosting, how much time you take to transfer my site data? and changing the nameservers of my site hosted somewhere?

I have purchase special plan, now what's next? how can you transfer my site date? is i need to create ticket?

Hello Prajwal,
The support guys will open a ticket for you.
He will answer your questions. All refunds are processed to the original payment method.

Reactions: prajwal6898
Hello @prasad0889 , i have created a ticket (no #446827 ) for migration of my hosting data, please tell me how much time it can take for migration, Thanks

Feeling positive and hoping for great experience with you and your hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock