• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[CLOSED] Lifetime Discount - $30 a year - Cloud Web Hosting - Growth Plan - Hivium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need one please, actually, I have an active corporate account with another hosting company. If I like you guys I will move atleast 8-20 more accounts to you guys :)

I need one please, actually, I have an active corporate account with another hosting company. If I like you guys I will move atleast 8-20 more accounts to you guys :)
The offer is still open. You can go ahead and purchase it, and if you need any help, just contact me.

@prasad0889 in light of the recent events with EU Datacenter. I want to know, how long have you guys been in business and what your server locations?

What kinda guarantee do you guys offer for a long term hosting and money back? I would hate to bring my clients just see you shutdown a year from now. does that make sense?

I hope these are sensible questions.

your company was Registered On: 2018-10-04 which is less than a year old for hosting.

@Babak please correct me if I am wrong :)

The offer is still open. You can go ahead and purchase it, and if you need any help, just contact me.

@prasad0889 in light of the recent events with EU Datacenter. I want to know, how long have you guys been in business and what your server locations?

What kinda guarantee do you guys offer for a long term hosting and money back? I would hate to bring my clients just see you shutdown a year from now. does that make sense?

its better purchase monthly and install plugin to create backup daily
and upload to google drive or etc

its better purchase monthly and install plugin to create backup daily
and upload to google drive or etc
Hey @Babak Do you happen to know the best plugins for daily backup to Google Drive please?

your company was Registered On: 2018-10-04 which is less than a year old for hosting.

Hello @kayzen,
All of your questions make perfect sense after what you have read about the other thread on Babiato. Let me answer all of them one by one for you.

1. You are right, our company is recently registered. But we are in the hosting our clients since the past 7-8 years, and we are here to stay at least for the next 5-7 years for now. Our servers are currently located in Texas US, and Montreal Canada.

2. We offer a 30 days money-back guarantee for all our cloud web hosting plans. Not even a single customer has requested a refund from us from the time we have started the company. This is because our server uptime and speed have been great with our support. All our tickets are for billing, where payments have failed and customers needing help for migrations or need SSL installed.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reply, and I will be happy to answer.

@prasad0889 Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions here. You said your company has been in hosting business since 7-8 years, was it under a different name?

Something's doesn't add up for me, so forgive me when I call out people.

I looked up the reviews for your company from:
Mandar Diwate, Amarendra Joshi, Both look fake, How can Amerendara Joshi write a review for Ankit Suryawanshi who actually designed hivium website. Sorry, brother, its does not add up.

Here is the link: Reviews
Here is the link to both your reviewers:
1st Review
2nd Review

Please help me understand, Our money is not free, We want to invest in your company but don't want to lose if you choose to close and walk away.

मी आशा करतो की मी काय बोलतो ते तुला समजले असेल. आपणास कोणताही गुन्हा नाही.

Cheers

Hello @kayzen,
All of your questions make perfect sense after what you have read about the other thread on Babiato. Let me answer all of them one by one for you.

1. You are right, our company is recently registered. But we are in the hosting our clients since the past 7-8 years, and we are here to stay at least for the next 5-7 years for now. Our servers are currently located in Texas US, and Montreal Canada.

2. We offer a 30 days money-back guarantee for all our cloud web hosting plans. Not even a single customer has requested a refund from us from the time we have started the company. This is because our server uptime and speed have been great with our support. All our tickets are for billing, where payments have failed and customers needing help for migrations or need SSL installed.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reply, and I will be happy to answer.

Hello @kayzen,

Let me clear things for you one by one.

1. I only work at Hivium, i.e. for Ankit Suryawanshi, who is the owner. He provides all the support to all clients, and not me. I just do marketing for him.

2. As said in the above answer, Mr. Ankit has been hosting clients for 7-8 years and not running a hosting company. The company was recently registered. Before it was just Mr. Ankit's clients whom he was providing solutions without a brand name.

3. Amarendra Joshi and Mandar Diwate are both real people, with real websites. They are not fake. Their websites have been designed by Mr. Ankit, and he has asked them to leave reviews if they are happy with their hosting services, website speed an uptime. They were happy and so they left the reviews.

4. As already told before, Mr. Ankit has been in this business for over 7-8 years, and he knows what hosting is very well. So he isn't going anywhere with anyone's money. No one will like people running away with their money, but just because one person ran away, not everyone will.

Last but not least, if you have any doubts regarding anything, you can always clarify directly with Mr. Ankit by opening a support ticket. He will be more than happy to provide you all the information.

@prasad0889 Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions here. You said your company has been in hosting business since 7-8 years, was it under a different name?

Something's doesn't add up for me, so forgive me when I call out people.

I looked up the reviews for your company from:
Mandar Diwate, Amarendra Joshi, Both look fake, How can Amerendara Joshi write a review for Ankit Suryawanshi who designed hivium website. Sorry, brother, its does not add up.

Here is the link: Reviews
Here is the link to both your reviewers:
1st Review
2nd Review

Please help me understand, Our money is not free, We want to invest in your company but don't want to lose if you choose to close and walk away.

मी आशा करतो की मी काय बोलतो ते तुला समजले असेल. आपणास कोणताही गुन्हा नाही.

Cheers
Hey everyone,

I am a very recent user of Hivium's hosting and it has been a great experience so far. Their support is really good and I have talked with Ankit Suryawanshi a few times when I needed help migrating my websites. He was very helpful and polite and understood my requirements well.

Also, I would say, @kayzen you did the right thing publishing this on his sales thread, instead of talking with him on PM. From my talk with the owner, I am pretty sure, that this won't turn out to be like @Bogusheart's hosting (which left customers in a difficult situation).

Reactions: patrocle and kayzen
Thanks, @prasad0889 for your reply. I feel more comfortable now knowing who is who and where I can put my money :)

. I only work at Hivium, i.e. for Ankit Suryawanshi, who is the owner. He provides all the support to all clients, and not me. I just do marketing for him.
Hello @kayzen,

Let me clear things for you one by one.

1. I only work at Hivium, i.e. for Ankit Suryawanshi, who is the owner. He provides all the support to all clients, and not me. I just do marketing for him.

2. As said in the above answer, Mr. Ankit has been hosting clients for 7-8 years and not running a hosting company. The company was recently registered. Before it was just Mr. Ankit's clients whom he was providing solutions without a brand name.

3. Amarendra Joshi and Mandar Diwate are both real people, with real websites. They are not fake. Their websites have been designed by Mr. Ankit, and he has asked them to leave reviews if they are happy with their hosting services, website speed an uptime. They were happy and so they left the reviews.

4. As already told before, Mr. Ankit has been in this business for over 7-8 years, and he knows what hosting is very well. So he isn't going anywhere with anyone's money. No one will like people running away with their money, but just because one person ran away, not everyone will.

Last but not least, if you have any doubts regarding anything, you can always clarify directly with Mr. Ankit by opening a support ticket. He will be more than happy to provide you all the information.

Reactions: prasad0889
@tikona6 Thanks for your reply. I am glad @prasad0889 cleared things up. I feel more comfortable choosing them as my host in the future.

Hey everyone,

I am a very recent user of Hivium's hosting and it has been a great experience so far. Their support is really good and I have talked with Ankit Suryawanshi a few times when I needed help migrating my websites. He was very helpful and polite and understood my requirements well.

Also, I would say, @kayzen you did the right thing publishing this on his sales thread, instead of talking with him on PM. From my talk with the owner, I am pretty sure, that this won't turn out to be like @Bogusheart's hosting (which left customers in a difficult situation).

Reactions: tikona6
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock