• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Let's introduce Babak now...

caracaltaca

Trusted Uploader
Aug 4, 2019
Elsewhere
www.fbi.gov
Hey guys...

I am not new here (not brand new at least), I never introduced myself when entering the forum,
but I think –after a month– it's finally time to say some truths here... I'll make the beginning!

------------------------------------//-----------------------------------

Before entering Babak Club, I had –as always– to make a small research.
I didn't know what "Babak" really means, so I had to investigate through credible sources.
That's why I immediately open Urban Dictionary page.

Believe it or not, there are four different definitions given to "Babak"...

1. Imperturbable perfection of the finest quality; of the same ilk or equal to the magnificence of divinity.
No one in this room is even close to being Babak.

2. The name of a great Persian hero who was the inspiration to kick the Arabs out of Persia now Iran;
an authentic Persian name and not from an Arabic or Islamic root.
Babak's are usually great looking and successful which where the other slang terms come from.
They are usually powerful characters.
They are charismatic, wanted by the women and respected and envied by the men.
They are equivalent to the big swinging dick but only great looking.
Wow, check it out bro, the big swinging dick just came into the room but he is no Babak.
This fucker is the top dog but he lacks the charm of a Babak.

3. Is another word for "joint" (Babakdrugs)
Let's smoke some Babaks.

4. An adjective to describe someone who bullshits a lot/chats a lot of breezes.
That man is such a Babak!

------------------------------------//-----------------------------------

So after this small research, and summarizing:
a. perfection of the finest quality
Yes, I strongly believe this for me too...
Result: TRUTH

b. charismatic, wanted by the women and respected and envied by the men
None of them!
Result: DARE

c. Jointastik!!!

d. Someone who bullshits a lot
Yes, could be easily be written for me!

In my small truth-or-dare game, I had (3) truths and only one (1) dare: 3-1
The answer was obvious... This forum was for me!

So –even if many people would disagree with this–, I am with you now...

Also we have many iranian arabs speak arabic and farsi :D
Iran_Oil_Arab_Population_Map.jpg

My country has the oldest "relations" with yours bro... I know many-many things about Persia! Not for nowadays unfortunately, but I speak for the old times, in these I belong...

Reactions: Babak
My country has the oldest "relations" with yours bro... I know many-many things about Persia! Not for nowadays unfortunately, but I speak for the old times, in these I belong...
yes i know my mother can speak turkish (iranian turkish)
and my father can speak kurdish :D

Talk to Trump to lift sanctions on Iran :p

yes i know my mother can speak turkish (iranian turkish)
and my father can speak kurdish :D

اینا چقدر بیکارن حاجی برای یک اسم سرچ زدن :D

Bro.... only for one thing you can be absolutely sure: if I had the opportunity to face Trump, the last thing I would like to do, would be to speak with IT....
He has proved that he belongs to the worst kind of beings on Galaxy, from his first breath... and finally, he came to President... I am really ashamed to live on the same Planet! And don't make the mistake believing that he is good with the rest of us... it will happen, soon or later...

PS_
and not only this but here, in civilized Europe(?) we have leaders that want to be like him...

Reactions: GARAYEV

btw I am not an idiot and I have never worship anybody except of course human beings, especially those who are still trying to find the right opportunity to live in Jokeland with their silly names...

Addition: Did you ever thought about what "trumpish" people do to other countries, or because it happened to yours... One last thing. I am wondering; religious, national, racial, sexual, believings and opinions belong to a forum like this, or even more are themes to start fights?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GARAYEV
Also we have many iranian arabs speak arabic and farsi :D
Iran_Oil_Arab_Population_Map.jpg
The Iranian people speak these languages
language used
1-Farsi
2-Turkish
3-Kurdish
4-Arabic

Speak English and American have no place in Iran / Everyone uses Google translate me and babak :D

Iranian people have no problem with American people / If we see an American on the street and in the city, We cater to in the best possible
@caracaltaca

Reactions: caracaltaca
This is Gani from BD. I like to say Hello to everybody.
I saw that it has lots of resources. Are they nullbed or untouched?
N.B. I am sorry that it does not seem to be introduction section. I request to move this post to the right section if it is not the right category. Pls forgive me thinking a fully new member here. Thank you
Gani

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock