• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress v4.13.0

No permission to download
LearnDash LMS WordPress Plugin v3.0.7.1 with Astra Pro theme
Check this out folks, use The free theme Astra in the wordpress plugin section. to get the Astra pro ( it's in the attached files the Astra addon zip file ) this include Learndash v3.0.7.1 included the Learndash addons to get it work with the learndash template in the Astra Theme. install the learndash course grid addon , woocommerce( free version ) and the woocommerce learndash addon. all the learndash addons are in the Learndash addons pack zip file .
Astra Pro has a very cool function ( white label your Astra theme and Astra pro plugin, give it a name anything you can think of. even the author can be renamed in Astra Pro. So nobody knows you using the Astra Theme or the Astra Pro.. Pretty Cool.. :)
Astra Pro is amazing , install the Learndash template in the Astra template section ( go to appearance in the wordpress dashboard ( there is the Astra Theme settings ) if you click on the leandash template it will tells you what plugins you need to get the import to work.

The steps to get learndash to work perfectly.
  1. first install the free Astra theme in the plugin section of wordpress and then the Astra addon to make it the pro version. Go to appearance in the wordpress dashboard, activate all modules,
  2. then install the elemenator page builder ( it's free in the wordpress plugin section )
  3. install the Astra pro ( the file called - astra-addon212 ) the it will activate Astra Pro
  4. install woocommerce, its needed to get the import learndash template to work
  5. Now it's time to install Learndash ( file called learndash-plugin3071
  6. install these 2 learndash addons ( learndash course grid ) , and the Learndash woocommerce addon, this is needed to get the Learndash template import to work through the Astra templates ( in the appearance settings of wordpress dashboard, there will be the Astra settings.
  7. The final, install the Learndash template in the Astra template section, click on import and in a 1 or 2 minutes . Learndash will be show 100% perfectly. it's now ready , go to the live site and you will see a beatifully course website.
If you need digital download course or something else? all the Learndash addons are in the Learndash addons zip file.
i will add few learndash addons in zip file, because the total addons fiel is to big to upload.

Even the Learndash addons can be updated ( works 100% ) ENJOY
https://babia.to/resources/learndash-lms-wordpress-plugin.157/download

Reactions: BNew99
Hi brothers !
Let's try to be 10 minimum, then we will see to arrange the payment transfer with our brother "Babak", but I think, disturb our friend once we are 10 in order to be concrete.
You can, of course, ask him any useful questions.
Good day Brothers!

LearnDash Content Cloner v1.2.8
= v1.2.8 =

• Added action hooks after modules cloning.
  • Added filter hooks to change Copy keyword.

Attachments

• ld-content-cloner128.zip
    204.3 KB · Views: 30
LearnDash LMS EDD Integration Addon v1.2.0
LearnDash LMS BBPress Integration Addon v2.1.1

Attachments

• learndash-bbpress.zip
    10.2 KB · Views: 24
  • learndash-edd.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 17
Guys I need a help
Let me explain...
  1. I am using BuddyBoss Platform, BuddyBoss Platform Theme and Multi Site environment
  2. Using Learndash v 3.0.7.1 shared by @Babak

Now The Issues:

1. Learndash showing Activation error (May be Ignorable as many nulled plugin shows same thing but works perfectly)

2. i. Whenever I am trying to set "My Course Tab" from BuddyBoss integration, its saving without any error and showing the "Course Tab" in front end

ii. Refresh the frontend page "Course Tab" is not visible anymore
iii. Navigate to the BuddyBoss Integration Tab to verify and settings it showing setting is unchecked.
iv. Tried several times to save the settings but facing the same issue everytime

Please guide me some one if I am doing anything wrong.

Hi,
I don't use BuddyBoss, but if you want, i can nulled Learndash for you if that can help you.
Confirm me ;-)

• Love
Reactions: elmocando
Absolutly, you can be sure that it does not come from Learndash.
Good luck with Buddyboss !
You can ask me for any others "nulled".
Just for information, i really need to get and so to share only here Learndash Instructor Role.
https://wisdmlabs.com/instructor-role-extension-for-learndash/
Buzz it please ;-)

Ho, I think about it, maybe you want me to try to nulled your theme ...?

Reactions: elmocando
Ho, I think about it, maybe you want me to try to nulled your theme ...?

Found The Issue, BuddyBoss Platform Theme is creating the issue. There is no issue with other theme.
Need to null BuddyBoss Platform Theme. Can you help me to do that?
https://wisdmlabs.com/instructor-role-extension-for-learndash/
Just gone through the plugin page, it's really nice plugin hope @Babak and @TassieNZ can help us out to get that.
BTW do you have front end course creation plugin?
https://www.learndash.com/add-on/front-end-course-creation/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock