• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WP

LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress V4.9.91 NULLED + ADDONS

No permission to download
I got the error:
Unpacking the package…
Installing the plugin…
The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.
Plugin installation failed

Does it work for You?
I'm having exactly the same problem. Could you solve it? -

I edit to say I could solve it. I unzipped the file, and inside of it you find a .zip file named "latepoint". You upload that file and it works.

I hope it helps! Thank you very much for the plugin :)

Last edited:
I updated from the addons menu
I did a little reset in the addons license checker

IN:
public static function is_license_active () {
return (OsSettingsHelper :: get_settings_value ('is_active_license', 'no') == 'yes');
}

FOR:

return (OsSettingsHelper :: get_settings_value ('is_active_license', 'no') == 'no');
}

This worked like a charm. Let's hope they will not come up with a fix any time soon :D
Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: Nord
This worked like a charm. Let's hope they will not come up with a fix any time soon :D
Thanks!

Hi Banalybe, good to know this works for you. I tried it but didn't get how to go about it. Here was what I did.

I went to: wp-content/plugins/latepoint/lib/helpers/license_helper.php

and replaced line 22 with:

return (OsSettingsHelper :: get_settings_value ('is_active_license', 'no') == 'yes');
}

Is there something I didn't do right?

Please help.

when I have the older version and want to replace with the new one... should I just upload the new plugin version over the old one or I need to erase the old and upload new?

when I have the older version and want to replace with the new one... should I just upload the new plugin version over the old one or I need to erase the old and upload new?
just upload and replace new files on old version
thats it
you can use ftp or cpanel

hey guys, so I have the plug installed.. but what about these addons from Mega? Where should I put them on my server? I would really appreciate the info about it.

hey guys, so I have the plug installed.. but what about these addons from Mega? Where should I put them on my server? I would really appreciate the info about it.

Hello,
You must extract on your machine upload to your server via FTP, to the folder wp-content / plugins

Remember to enable on your dashboard.

Or in your WP dashboard, go to Plugins> Add New
Click the submit button, choose the zipped folder you downloaded.

Then just click activate

Reactions: hrvojeli and Babak
tnx buddy. that worked. there are some of the plugs that require the latest versions like Customer Message and Service Extras. You maybe have it? :D

tnx buddy. that worked. there are some of the plugs that require the latest versions like Customer Message and Service Extras. You maybe have it? :D

Glad it worked.

Unfortunately I do not use this plugin, but I will see if I can update them and post here.

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

LatePoint v3.0.0

Download LatePoint v3.0.0 - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
Version 3.0.0November 15th, 2019 Thanks To @xpresotw

!Important. We moved payment and sms functinoality into free addons, this way we can add more payment and sms gateways without bundling them into the main plugin, because most people generally need only one payment processor, and having code for all of them does not make much sense. So if you used payment processing or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: nicollasrocha
Very good!
Thank you!

Is there a possibility to activate it to update the addons and install the payment means ???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock