• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WP

LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress V4.9.91 NULLED + ADDONS

No permission to download
Babak updated LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

LatePoint v2.1.1

Download LatePoint v2.1.1 - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
Version 2.1.1 June 10th, 2019
Improvements

Service category is preselected when service is created by clicking on the "Add Service" button on services index page.
Fixes
Fixed error that appeared on calendar when no services were created yet
Fixed Issue when creating New Service agents were not assigned automatically

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does anyone have the same problem as me?
The plugin-in work well when I am logged in and I already add a shortcode to have able the booking online but if I log out or open the website in private mode then the website only show a blank page, Disabling the plugin solves the problem or removing the shortcode. Also if I install version 1.3.5 everything works fine but not with the most recent versions

Hey, All Addons in last versions

Reactions: Babak
thanks @termok
purchased by u :D?

I updated from the addons menu
I did a little reset in the addons license checker

IN:
public static function is_license_active () {
return (OsSettingsHelper :: get_settings_value ('is_active_license', 'no') == 'yes');
}

FOR:

return (OsSettingsHelper :: get_settings_value ('is_active_license', 'no') == 'no');
}

IN:
return (OsSettingsHelper :: get_settings_value ('is_active_license', 'no') == 'yes');
}

FOR:

return (OsSettingsHelper :: get_settings_value ('is_active_license', 'no') == 'no');
}

Please can you point me to where to do this modification too?

Thanks in Advance.

Reactions: termok
Just unzip the main file you will find 2 folders in there

__MACOSX
latepoint-all-files

Under "latepoint-all-files" you will find the "latepoint.zip" upload that file and your plugin will work :)

I got the error:
Unpacking the package…
Installing the plugin…
The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.
Plugin installation failed

Does it work for You?

Babak updated LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

LatePoint v2.2.1

Download LatePoint v2.2.1 - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
Version 2.2.1 - August 15th, 2019
Improvements

Agents and Admins can now write notes about customers which will only be visible to admins and agents
Fixes
Fixed issue with payment processing when only one payment method was selected in settings
ADDON SERVICE EXTRAS: Service extras not respecting selected services
ADDON SERVICE EXTRAS: If no service extras exist for selected service -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: kayzen
Hey, All Addons in last versions

Hello Termok, can you please upload the update for the plugins?

The modification to the license doesn't seem to work for me.

Thanks

IN:
}

FOR:

}

This didn't work for me bro.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock