• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Last Update] Active ECommerce CMS V1.4 Multi Vender Online Shops

yes, and then redirect me to ikk.anaksosmed.com .. my problem is i can't login to my admin panel sir. not vendor panel. show error 404
Ikk.anakosmed.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190905-074250.png
    Screenshot_20190905-074250.png
    179.8 KB · Views: 13
Can you Update This
Vechet ?
version : 1.6 (22/08/2019)
What's we updated-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Paystack payment gateway for product purchasing, wallet recharge, seller payment
  • Support ticket unique id
  • Ticket status option (open, solved, pending)
  • Support ticket file attachment
  • Manual slug creating option for product category, subcategory, sub subcategory, brands
  • Meta title, meta description for product category, subcategory, sub subcategory, brands
Seller payment history
Improvements
  • Social media login avatar save
  • Coupon remove after applying coupon
  • Frontend UI improvement (wallet recharge and wallet pages, support, many more)
  • Redirect previous page after login

Reactions: unicorn
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock