• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Laravel For Beginners Bootcamp – Become A Master Developer! [Zip File]

ranakhas

Aug 26, 2018
This complete Laravel 5.5 tutorial course teaches you how to build a full world class project with Laravel.
What you’ll learn
  • Student’s will learn to build advanced websites with Laravel
  • Students will learn important modern web development concepts
  • Students will learn all the new tips and tricks introduced in Laravel 5.5
  • Students will be able to build complex websites such as accounting systems, payment systems and so on.
Requirements
  • You should know some little PHP at a beginner level.
  • You should have designed a website before.
Description
This course is for PHP developers who wish to take their web development skills to the world stage.
It teaches how to use the world standard Laravel PHP framework for building advanced and interesting web applications. Hundreds of thousands of web developers and teams around the world use Laravel.

What people are saying about this course:
  • “Thanks a lot for this course, it has given me a new role at my job place” – Eric
  • “Thanks alot for helping me understand MVC in a simple and direct way” – Sophia
  • “You know how to explain things very easily and clearly, I am subscribing to your other courses” – Ibrahim
Laravel 5.5 is the latest version of Laravel and is in heavy high demand. I do hope that by the end of this course, the skills you gain will put you in a higher level income in no time.

Who this course is for:
  • Students who wish to take their web development skills to the world stage.
  • Students who wish to acquire professional and well sought-after web development skills
  • Students who wish to learn to use the all-new laravel 5.5
Created by Dave Partner
Last updated 3/2018
English
English [Auto-generated]
Size: 1.16 GB
Note : Skip ads and download file from DoUploads.

Reactions: mentorama
My 2 cents to you, although it ran who knows how many popups in those 3 seconds.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock