• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom Version 14.2.0 Nov 17, 2023

No permission to download

klavio

Jun 17, 2019
freenulled submitted a new resource:

LaraClassified - Classified Ads Web Application [NULLED] - LaraClassified is the most powerful Classified Ads Web Application in the market

LaraClassified is the most powerful Classified Ads Web Application in the market. An Open Source and modulable classified app having a fully responsive design. It is packed with lots of features.

Features
  • Custom Fields (Create your own Classified Ads, Auto Deals Classified, Real Estate Classified, Directory Listings or Jobs Portal websites)
  • Clean and Modern Design...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,
I'm looking for mail api to integrate in IPTv portal, hoep will help me!
Thanks

Any chance to get addons?
  1. Watermark Plugin
  2. Offline Payment Gateway Plugin
  3. PayU Payment Gateway Plugin
  4. Reviews System Plugin
thanks!

freenulled updated LaraClassified - Classified Ads Web Application [NULLED] with a new update entry:

LaraClassified v6.9.3

Download LaraClassified v6.9.3 - Classified Ads Web Application [NULLED] Free
Version 6.9.3 Aug 16, 2019 - Thanks To @Thugman
  • Improvement of the Distance Calculation Unit Conversion.
Version 6.9.2 Aug 14, 2019
  • Bugfix: Distance Calculation Unit Conversion. Distances are now accurate.
Version 6.9.1 Aug 8, 2019
  • Upgrade system updated: Support for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

whai i cant to install is give me errors

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    131.5 KB · Views: 120
i try and is not work look is a test site nd is not work https://gamehost.live/install
The stream or file "/home/**/public_html/storage/logs/laravel-2019-09-25.log" could not be opened: failed to open stream: Permission denied

UnexpectedValueException
The stream or file "/home/***/public_html/storage/logs/laravel-2019-09-25.log" could not be opened: failed to open stream: Permission denied

now is give me

mkdir(): Permission denied

this error
after i create
public_html/storage/logs/laravel-2019-09-25.log

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock