• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kinetika Theme Help

luka

Feb 1, 2019
Hi Guys,

I hope you don't mind me asking on here for some help regarding a theme not playing ball when displaying on a mobile device.

I managed to get a nulled version of https://themeforest.net/item/kinetika-fullscreen-photography-theme/12162415 and everything has gone great but for some reason it doesn't work "responsively". So for example it is displaying the desktop version on a mobile device.

I have googled the issue but the answer is on the themes creators website and you need a valid serial key to see the answer... which I clearly don't have ;)

All the responsive modes are enabled and I have checked all over the place but no joy.

Is anyone able to help at all pretty please?

The website I'm building is: www.timewarparcade.co.uk

Many Thanks

Luke

Hi Guys,

I hope you don't mind me asking on here for some help regarding a theme not playing ball when displaying on a mobile device.

I managed to get a nulled version of https://themeforest.net/item/kinetika-fullscreen-photography-theme/12162415 and everything has gone great but for some reason it doesn't work "responsively". So for example it is displaying the desktop version on a mobile device.

I have googled the issue but the answer is on the themes creators website and you need a valid serial key to see the answer... which I clearly don't have ;)

All the responsive modes are enabled and I have checked all over the place but no joy.

Many Thanks

Luke

Hi Guys,

Many Thanks

Luke
Hello luka,

These things are usually depending on the slideshow image settings and if you've enabled its appearance to be friendly with mobile view. I'd be happy to help but I would need access to your WP admin. If you're happy with me to help, create a 2nd account with limited access and give me the user, pass and the Admin page, usually its www.website.com/wp-admin/. Send it to me in a private message, NOT HERE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE :)

Reactions: luka
Hello luka,

These things are usually depending on the slideshow image settings and if you've enabled its appearance to be friendly with mobile view. I'd be happy to help but I would need access to your WP admin. If you're happy with me to help, create a 2nd account with limited access and give me the user, pass and the Admin page, usually its www.website.com/wp-admin/. Send it to me in a private message, NOT HERE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE :)

Thank you very much ill get a pm sent to you with details.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock