• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

KIDZ – Baby Shop & Kids Store + Gift theme for every buyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

meikatun

Jun 20, 2019
Since it's really difficult find this theme outside, I want to start a group buy and for make this thing better I want to offer a free theme for everyone who enter to this group buy.

This is the dynamic:

• The theme cost $59 USD, and going to be divided on equal parts for every buyer.
  • If you enter to the group purchase I'm going to give you for free a retail version of PixieFreak | eSports gaming theme for teams & tournaments. (Originally Purchased by me) and you can't find this theme outside.
  • If you enter into the purchase you can do whatever you want with the theme, share it, resell it or use it.
  • If there's any update, the update it's going to be released to all the buyers.
  • If the developer have a protected support page I would ask for you for any issue.

If you're interested on this theme please DM or comment here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock