• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Just wanted to share this with you guys here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphos

Trusted Seller
Banned User
Oct 6, 2019
TinyKittens.com

They help homeless and stranded kittens find mommy kitties :)
I donate to them a lot!

This is a LIVE stream!

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ and newbi3
Why he's banned?

CyberDevil was sending her PM with some very sexually suggestive stuff so Seraphos started cussing him out, got pissed off, called the registrar and talked to her friend at Babiato's registrar in abuse and the guy said babia.to violates name.com registration TOS and it would be closed this week.

• Haha
Reactions: NewFolder
CyberDevil was sending her PM with some very sexually suggestive stuff so Seraphos started cussing him out, got pissed off, called the registrar and talked to her friend at Babiato's registrar in abuse and the guy said babia.to violates name.com registration TOS and it would be closed this week.
Wow, that's tough, but I think u always keep overreacting. You aren't d only one here, we gain much here so I see no reason of you going that far since it wasn't a death threat. I guess u should learn to control yourself and temper when angry, it would help. However, sorry about that. Also, am not your enemy in this situation. Thank you!!

Wow, that's tough, but I think u always keep overreacting. You aren't d only one here, we gain much here so I see no reason of you going that far since it wasn't a death threat. I guess u should learn to control yourself and temper when angry, it would help. However, sorry about that. Also, am not your enemy in this situation. Thank you!!

That is very usual of her. She met a lot of people in this forum... She only joined this month and she started attacking a lot of people... She attacked me as well.

Imagine... Attacking and threatened the moderator and admin of this forum?

I don't know what stuffs she is made... That was why she got fired at envato last year.

If she is so clean as she believe.. ..Why resale leads she extracted from envato?

Isn't that cybercrime as well?

And mind you, Babiato's can't be closed..... A lot of people have benefited from this forum including you. You sold 21 copies of your product yesterday that you listed for free in this forum and now you keep on threatening all about.

You need to use your brain or go back to college.

That is very usual of her. She met a lot of people in this forum... She only joined this month and she started attacking a lot of people... She attacked me as well.

Imagine... Attacking and threatened the moderator and admin of this forum?

I don't know what stuffs she is made... That was why she got fired at envato last year.

If she is so clean as she believe.. ..Why resale leads she extracted from envato?

Isn't that cybercrime as well?
WOW, Really??. Atimes looking at a pretty face doesn't describe the contents...let's not forget the fact that No 1) What @CyberDeviL did is very wrong.
No 2) She overreacted and she always keep overreacting, like how can a guy/someone even stand her, doing crazy things when she just gets a little angry and pissed. In this life, Character us the key to success, not your talent, not your beauty or skills it's just your Character have all the skills and talent in the world without character, you are equals to = Zero/Nothing

And mind you, Babiato's can't be closed..... A lot of people have benefited from this forum including you. You sold 21 copies of your product yesterday that you listed for free in this forum and now you keep on threatening all about.

You need to use your brain or go back to college.
Hey bud you're right. But mind you, I don't think insulting her is right thing to do.

No 1) You don't insult ladies.

No 2) I think she got attitude problems or anger issues actually.

It's not her fault.

WOW, Really??. Atimes looking at a pretty face doesn't describe the contents...let's not forget the fact that No 1) What @CyberDeviL did is very wrong.
No 2) She overreacted and she always keep overreacting, like how can a guy/someone even stand her, doing crazy things when she just gets a little angry and pissed. In this life, Character us the key to success, not your talent, not your beauty or skills it's just your Character have all the skills and talent in the world without character, you are equals to = Zero/Nothing

Both accounts of the FAKE BITCH are gone, one more silly blind point you write against me will lead you to same path as well .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nesssasas
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock