• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Journal - Advanced Opencart Theme

Journal - Advanced Opencart Theme Journal - Advanced Opencart Assets - v.3.2.0-rc.97

No permission to download

juanporamor

Trusted Uploader
Apr 18, 2019
Babak submitted a new resource:

Journal - Advanced Opencart Theme - Download Journal - Advanced Opencart Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 4260361

Download Journal - Advanced Opencart Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 4260361 - ThankS To @juanporamor
Journal
is the ultimate Opencart theme builder with best in class features and the most customizable design engine ever implemented in an Opencart theme, giving you total control over your store at any resolution. Journal can be as simple and clean or as complex and colorful as you want it to be.

Compatible with...

Read more about this resource...

Please Babak, the new version :

Version 3.0.39 Production
  • Product Stock translate option in Product Page
  • Compact Header top menu dropdown z-index fix
  • Mobile Menu fix

Please Babak, the new version :

Version 3.0.39 Production
  • Product Stock translate option in Product Page
  • Compact Header top menu dropdown z-index fix
  • Mobile Menu fix
thanks so much i will update resource today
thanks again bro

Thank you guys, i was looking at another theme but this one is indeed better and updated. I also want to get demo content of demo 5 to work on top of. Downloading the files now and hopefully might be able to figure out with the documentation inside i think. If nope please help me with the same too if you get time.
Thanks again.

Reactions: Babak
Thank you guys, i was looking at another theme but this one is indeed better and updated. I also want to get demo content of demo 5 to work on top of. Downloading the files now and hopefully might be able to figure out with the documentation inside i think. If nope please help me with the same too if you get time.
Thanks again.
Hello Shadow_Delta,
You will find everything you need here:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock