• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Journal - Advanced Opencart Theme

Journal - Advanced Opencart Theme Journal - Advanced Opencart Assets - v.3.2.0-rc.97

No permission to download
It is difficult to understand what opion where you need to setting up.
I renamed options Theme5 for more easyly understanding for begginers.

Original:
001.png

Renamed:
002.png

Just extract from zip and import with Journal importing module.

Attachments

• 001.png
    001.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 3.1.13_named_options.zip
    372.1 KB · Views: 6
hello, could you please help me to re-upload the V3.2 Demo 5 Data please? thanks

Last edited:
hello, could you please help me to re-upload the V3.2 Demo 5 Data please? thanks
I have no demo data for 3.2, but you can use demo data for earlier versions. 2 posts behind, for example. (3.1.13_named_options.zip)

Let's put things in their proper place, otherwise no one will understand anymore, and you, on your side, can do your checking too. You're adults, and you can do it yourself - you don't need to have studied hard.

- Journal v.2.x.x has 11 demo versions + version 5 dark
- Journal v3.x.x has 6 demo versions (1; 1v2; 1v3 and 2; 2v2; 2v3)

So when you request the 5dark demo, you're referring to Journal 2.x.x and not 3.x.x.

Here, what you were given above applies to the Journal 2.x.x version.

Now, for those who would like the demos of version 3.x.x from April 02, 2024, here are the 6:

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:

Unsupported PHP Version​

Journal requires PHP 7.3 (or higher)!

Consult with your hosting provider for more information regarding how to upgrade PHP to 7.3 (or higher).

-------

Knowing that PHP is 7.4

What is the solution to this problem ??

There is an issue with the Journal theme
Journal v.3.2.0-rc.97

The issue is specific to some extensions
When installing them, an error message appears
Warning: Undefined property: Journal3/Journal::$document in

Some of the extensions are for payment and some for login
Note that all extensions are updated and tested on the Journal 3.1.13 theme and work without any issue

Is there a solution to this problem?
Thank you all

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock