• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JobCareer | Best Job Board Responsive WordPress Theme

JobCareer | Best Job Board Responsive WordPress Theme v6.4

No permission to download
Change Log: Version 3.1 ( 28 December 19)

New Added: Compatibility upto WordPress version (Classic Editor) : 5.3.x

Updated : Woo commerce plugin templates
Update : Legacy API Removed

Fixed: Employer & Candidate profile picture not saving
Fixed: Importer issues with latest version of WordPress
Fixed: Demo Users conflict with latest version of WordPress
Fixed: CS Page builder issues and conflicts with latest version of WordPress
Fixed: Classic editor navigation not working in jobs
Fixed: Apply job form validation issues
Fixed: Signup form validation issue
Fixed: Minor Structure issue in Job location's load
Fixed: In case of bank transfer, transaction ID and Package is not getting saved
Fixed: List short code not working in jobs
Fixed: Notices showing on job, candidate and employer's listing and detail pages
Fixed: Styling & Responsive Issues

JobCareer – Job Board Responsive WordPress Theme v3.1 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: guanko
jerinek updated JobCareer | Job Board Responsive WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

JobCareer v3.1 Nulled

Download JobCareer v3.1 | Job Board Responsive WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Change Log: Version 3.1 ( 28 December 19)

New Added: Compatibility upto WordPress version (Classic Editor) : 5.3.x

Updated : Woo commerce plugin templates
Update : Legacy API Removed

Fixed: Employer & Candidate profile picture not saving
Fixed: Importer issues with latest version of WordPress
Fixed: Demo Users conflict with latest version of WordPress
Fixed: CS Page builder issues and conflicts with latest...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Here you go then!

JobCareer – Job Board Responsive WordPress Theme v3.2 NULLED

Here you go then!

JobCareer – Job Board Responsive WordPress Theme v3.2 NULLED

Unpacking the package…
Installing the theme…
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Theme installation failed.

Did you unzip first and then upload jobcareer_nulled.zip? Nope. You didn't. Try again! It all works perfectly! :)

Did you unzip first and then upload jobcareer_nulled.zip? Nope. You didn't. Try again! It all works perfectly! :)

I think you need to reupload that, I have extracted jobcareer_nulled.zip also then I go till the last folder present (JobCareer). Then I have created a zip of that folder then it worked

I think you need to reupload that, I have extracted jobcareer_nulled.zip also then I go till the last folder present (JobCareer). Then I have created a zip of that folder then it worked
Alright. No time right now. New version available anyway, so no point. People will work it out. It's not rocket science!

I'll upload newest as soon as I get it. :)

Alright. No time right now. New version available anyway, so no point. People will work it out. It's not rocket science!

I'll upload newest as soon as I get it. :)

sure thanks. I just need it for the demo I will purchase it soon

Reactions: TassieNZ
JobCareer – Job Board Responsive WordPress Theme v3.3 NULLED

Reactions: Energy
For people who've used this already, does the mobile app automatically import the listings from the wordpress site, or would you need to update them both?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock