• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(JOB) Career Opportunity with Digital Marketing

SharkTanker

Tech Guru
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Oct 30, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Introduction
The purpose of this thread is to advertise an opportunity to (1) and only 1 lucky individual with the right experience. You will gain a lot of experience that will definitely benefit you in the outside world in the fields of Digital Marketing.

Description
I'm starting a new project, a Digital Marketing Agency, simply to provide Digital Marketing services worldwide. I'm looking for an individual, over the age of 21 with reasonable IT experience, in the field of Web Design and Development.

The role is will be to initially work on our own website to get it to where it needs to be and then I will be educating you on certain methods we will use for our SEO and Digital Marketing strategy approach.

This role is NOT a paid opportunity UNTIL we start getting customers. Once we begin the business, you will be receiving 40% of the overall profit.

NOTE: This opportunity will require costing for our hosting or other products/services we need to get our project up and running, these charges will need to be shared between us both.

Conclusion
If you think you are the right person for this opportunity, reply with your experience and what you can bring to the table.

Thank you

Are there any binding with respect to work timings?
Hello Waqass, not at all, very flexible based on what we can produce. It will be structured in projects and we can work on it as we go along. If you're interested, send me a private message with a short resume of experience. Don't BS, because we will know once you start lol, write the truth only. :)

"This opportunity will require costing for our hosting or other products/services we need to get our project up and running, these charges will need to be shared between us both. "

Have you created a business plan?
What is the initial 3 month cost to get this business up and running?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock