• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP v7.1.2

No permission to download
Nulled and tested. :)

Jannah News - Newspaper Magazine News AMP BuddyPress v4.5.2 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

I'm also trying from 4.5.0 (and 5.1-5.2) and its not import. just stuck

its possible to import the demo manually? (file etc.)

something more - I do test with the demo xml file, its looks like his server block the request - I getting "AccessDenied" when I trying to using the URL via browser

Last edited:
This is from the documentation. As I’ve imported demos on 3 different servers, today, I think this may be issue.

PHP Configuration limits
Issues you may encounter, such as demo content fails when importing and similar issues, are generally related to excessively low PHP configuration limit settings. You can either increase these limits on your own or contact your web host and ask to have the limits increased to the following minimums:
  • memory_limit 128M
  • max_input_vars 3000
  • max_execution_time 180
  • post_max_size 32M
  • upload_max_filesize 32M
  • allow_url_fopen ON

Reactions: Babak
I have that and more:
  • memory_limit 256M
  • max_input_vars 3000
  • max_execution_time 600
  • post_max_size 256M
  • upload_max_filesize 256M
  • allow_url_fopen = ON

still not working for me. I also try in another server - same issue.

its possible someone will send me clean demo data / db for the main one?
maybe I will do that manually and upload the files that need (if its possible)

Last edited:
Reactions: novelx
@darioturriziani1974 When installing, please remember to change the theme's folder name!
Sample; Jannah - Jannahv1, or Jannahv2, or Jannahv3 … more..

No problem at theme

Screenshot;

Thank you @TassieNZ for the effort. As long as I use this theme, I will always add it to this promise. Thank you so much ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: TassieNZ
nothing always error
This nulled theme tested perfectly. I have it running on a few sites.

Try ...
  1. temporarily change your default theme to a different one.
  2. totally delete the wp-content/themes/jannah folder
  3. reinstall theme
TassieNZ :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock