• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

issue with Thrive comments

joe313

Sep 11, 2019
ok so i setup thrive comments and enabled social login ( facebook and google ) i did everything right for both and all settings seem to be in order. the google login works fine but the facebook login button doesn't do anything i mean nothing at all when you click the button nothing happens no popup nothing at all. anyone can help with this?

note: all API settings are correct since during the setup of social login in thrive comments the api's get tested.

ok so i setup thrive comments and enabled social login ( facebook and google ) i did everything right for both and all settings seem to be in order. the google login works fine but the facebook login button doesn't do anything i mean nothing at all when you click the button nothing happens no popup nothing at all. anyone can help with this?

note: all API settings are correct since during the setup of social login in thrive comments the api's get tested.
Hello,

It would be very difficult for me to guess what the problem may be, as it might be a compatibility issue with other plugins or many other things. If you want me to help, send me a private message with your WP details and temp admin access.

Hi guys, there are those and other problems with Thrive Comments. A new update 1.3.2 has already been released that is not available in this forum yet.

Hello,

It would be very difficult for me to guess what the problem may be, as it might be a compatibility issue with other plugins or many other things. If you want me to help, send me a private message with your WP details and temp admin access.

Hi Jano thanks for the reply, i sort of figured out the problem. it only happens if im browsing from a private browser window, regardless if its firefox, chrome or any other browser.

the second problem im not sure if its a problem tho, when i click sign in with facebook the popup window open and automatically signs me in without giving me the chance to read what i will be sharing and to click allow like google would

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rweed
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock