• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

issue for login to wordpress admin

saadatidust

Banned User
Apr 25, 2021
Hi,
Host information is not available.
The access path to the admin panel of WordPress has also been changed, but the correct address has been forgotten.
Question
1- How to find the address of the management panel?
2- How can we inject into the database to change the admin user name?

Thanks

Hi,
The access path to the admin panel of WordPress has also been changed, but the correct address has been forgotten.
Question

Thanks
If you cannot login to host:
and don't know secret backend link.
Hopeless!

Hi, here is a possible wirkaround if you have acces to your ftp or if you can manage the files on yor cpanel:
Just connect to your ftp -> navigate to the /wp-content/ folder -> then rename the plugins folder to plugins2 -> check yor website -> this will disable all of your plugins including the one that you used to rename the wp-ligin.php -> rename the plugins2 folder back to plugins. -> ligin to your website -> activate your recently used plugins.

Hi, here is a possible wirkaround if you have acces to your ftp or if you can manage the files on yor cpanel:
Just connect to your ftp -> navigate to the /wp-content/ folder -> then rename the plugins folder to plugins2 -> check yor website -> this will disable all of your plugins including the one that you used to rename the wp-ligin.php -> rename the plugins2 folder back to plugins. -> ligin to your website -> activate your recently used plugins.
Host information is not available

Hi,
Question

Thanks
If you don't have FTP access either, then generally it doesn't matter if you use the /wp-login.php or any other login form. You can login to your admin account using any forms, just after you logged in you need to type in /wp-admin after your domain name to access to the backend of your site.
So do you probably have any other login form on the fronted? If you do, then you could try login with that form.
Also most forms usually allow you to login with both username and email address. So you don't really need your admin user name, just type in your email address instead.

As a last resort, you can always contact with your server host and they will be happy to help.

If you don't have FTP access either, then generally it doesn't matter if you use the /wp-login.php or any other login form. You can login to your admin account using any forms, just after you logged in you need to type in /wp-admin after your domain name to access to the backend of your site.
So do you probably have any other login form on the fronted? If you do, then you could try login with that form.
Also most forms usually allow you to login with both username and email address. So you don't really need your admin user name, just type in your email address instead.

As a last resort, you can always contact with your server host and they will be happy to help.
I guess he means:
1. He not has any information to login to hosting directly or via FTP.
2. The Back-end Path of WP site changed, maybe use Hide Back-end feature of security plugin like iThemes, Perfmatters, Wordfence. You cannot find any form to login if you don't know back-end path.
I don't think he can contact to hosting services, maybe he lost his account or service expired.

Reactions: mcfosat
I guess he means:
1. He not has any information to login to hosting directly or via FTP.
2. The Back-end Path of WP site changed, maybe use Hide Back-end feature of security plugin like iThemes, Perfmatters, Wordfence. You cannot find any form to login if you don't know back-end path.
I don't think he can contact to hosting services, maybe he lost his account or service expired.
I see what you mean, just in most cases, people only change the URL of the /wp-login.php page in my experience.
So once you logged in, the /wp-admin will still load the backend just fine, but I am not really sure how @saadatidust 's setup looks like exactly, just I saw many websites, where people had multiple login forms. One for the admin users - /wp-login.php - and another for the visitors - e.g. like the My Account form of WooCommerce -, but in this case it doesn't really matter which one you use to login, if you login with the credentials with an admin account, you will have access to the backend.

Another small trick, try searching for all urls of your website on google using site:. If you're lucky, you might find the login url

Reactions: Groot
I see what you mean, just in most cases, people only change the URL of the /wp-login.php page in my experience.
So once you logged in, the /wp-admin will still load the backend just fine, but I am not really sure how @saadatidust 's setup looks like exactly, just I saw many websites, where people had multiple login forms. One for the admin users - /wp-login.php - and another for the visitors - e.g. like the My Account form of WooCommerce -, but in this case it doesn't really matter which one you use to login, if you login with the credentials with an admin account, you will have access to the backend.
If it is kind of most popular WP site, there no membership feature, there no any form else you can see if back-end hidden.
Anyway, I guess his problem via his words. He, only, can tell what exact reasons.
I have no idea to talk here anymore.

Do you have access to your hosting panel?
Cpanel, direct admin, or any other control panels, or you're using a vps without one?

First and foremost this is not a place for your requests to willy nally ask others what to do.
Make sure to read where to post your threads.

Does it have anything to do with Babiato technical issues?
Do we need to spell it out Babiato's technical issue related stuff? (not your own)

This is a verbal warning for you @saadatidust
Make sure to read the rules.

Your last thread was closed for this same reason.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock