• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is there a way to bypass Discord verification?

zane09

Apr 25, 2020
I've tried couple of online sms receivers and none worked..

I'm not able to pay midjourney for any of their plans.. I wish to be able to get another discord account to sign up for another midjourney account 🙏🏽

That doesn't relate.. you could have skipped my post, since you didnt have something positive to say

You can try getting a prepaid SIM and using that number as a form of verification. I'd also keep trying to use online SMS numbers since even though they may not work in the first try, you can be lucky and find one working just fine.

Reactions: zane09
That doesn't relate.. you could have skipped my post, since you didnt have something positive to say

I don't see anything wrong with what they said. Are only positive comments allowed? I don't think so.

I get that Discord (and others) verification can be annoying, but those measures are there for a reason. Too many bad actors trying to spam, etc. I wish we could go back to the early 2000s when we had none of this sh**, but more and more people are trying their hardest to ruin all the good things for everyone else, so here we are.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock