• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is it possible to have multiple checkout page on a single website?

Truth

Trusted Uploader
Mar 3, 2019
Is it possible to have multiple checkout page on a single website? for different type of products, especially Wordpress website...

Last edited:
To sell different products of different nature...
There are several options now:
  • Use the Multisite function of WordPress, so you can connect different webshops with each other and sell different products of different nature
  • Just use a plugin to make an different checkout page so you can have more then 1 checkout pages
My advice would be to use multisite and build seperate webshops. This would be more professional and easier for your future customers to do shopping.

• Use the Multisite function of WordPress, so you can connect different webshops with each other and sell different products of different nature
  • Just use a plugin to make an different checkout page so you can have more then 1 checkout pages
My advice would be to use multisite and build seperate webshops. This would be more professional and easier for your future customers to do shopping.
i dont want multisite...

i dont want multisite...
do you know any plugin i can use?

No Coding Method:D

One only Needs three (3) Tools to do this...
  1. Any checkout field Manager
  2. Any Checkout field Editor
  3. Yellow Pencil...........................................Optional
Explanations
Group your contents in categories (i dont mean product/site categories) to know numbers of checkout page you will be establishing and choose Native checkout form for the lesser informative products, use checkout field Manager to remove unwanted fields and save...

Then, use checkout field editor to create wanted fields for the informative products and assign products that you want them to use these fields in the process...

For the yellow Pencil, its optional, you can use it if your checkout page is scattered to place them well or if you want them to be placed somehow...

Note:
Lesser Informative products are products which you do not want your clients to fill lots of info or collect much data about them or which you do not require their data to sell to them...

Informative Products........ Vise vassal to Lesser Informative products

If you do not want yellow pencil to sleep in your website for security reasons base on recent attacks on the plugin, after using the plugin, download your css codes from the plugin and input them to your WordPress core custom css field and delete the plugin. it works like magic.

Advantages
This allow you to sell different products of different natures, without using too much plugins on your Site... For example, you want want to offer booking services, sell tickets and also sell physical contents as well as sell virtual contents on a single site....

Plugin Suggestion
  1. YITH WooCommerce Checkout Manager
  2. WooCommerce Custom Fields
  3. YellowPencil Pro
Cheers...

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock