• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is Babiato slower?

JesseJames

Aug 5, 2019
Apologies if this has been discussed previously but... I noticed in the last few weeks that Babiato loads slower when browsing and clicking sub-forums etc. Is it just me? Cheers guys.

Apologies if this has been discussed previously but... I noticed in the last few weeks that Babiato loads slower when browsing and clicking sub-forums etc. Is it just me? Cheers guys.
open super fast here :D via vpn

• Love
Reactions: GARAYEV
why install ad block. You should've clicked it every visit. Babiato staff provides untouched,clean nulled files ,no one can guarantee all of them to be clean but i can say that all of my downlods is clean and fine.

adsense can make site slower, especially auto ads, since they automatically insert ads on any place they think fits. I'm an adblock user, always exist on my chrome, BUT, I made an exception for babiato. Since the first time this forum helped me, I never activate adblocker on this forum anymore. That's just one of my way of saying thank you to this forum.

Dear all. I disabled the Adsense auto-ads. So it works great from my side. If have any problem from your side, plz let me know here. I will check and optimize it :)

But plz don't install Adblock. Support us bro :)

Quite fast for me tbh, maybe some other issue with users side. I also checked babiato on gtmetrix with a score B(86%), so that's quite fast.

Yes, a lot slower than it was over a month before. Sign in and signup has slowed, and so has leaving reactions, etc. I am also experiencing slowness when posting comments. It takes over 2-5 seconds to post a comment now.

Yes, a lot slower than it was over a month before. Sign in and signup has slowed, and so has leaving reactions, etc. I am also experiencing slowness when posting comments. It takes over 2-5 seconds to post a comment now.

Thanks for your report. Can you tell me which location are u accessing Babiato?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock