• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

IP Torrents Invite Giveaway (4)

Do you love me?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys if you need a torrent for any software/movie/series/p**n :D/ or anything else. PM me Ill send you a torrent link. I have access to the 2 most popular torrents sites :)

hi, Jiren. can you check your pm?

thanks

Hey, @Jano and @Danz thanks for your time and efforts to help other fellas in the community.
Appreciate your thoughts making other users life easy,

Reactions: Danz
Hey Jano, thanks for this wonderful opportunity! I would like to participate in this giveaway.
I can not say much about you since I do not have much time to browse all, but I can say that babiato is the best forum I have ever participated in.
Best wishes to all forum staff and contributors - you guys rock!

Hey @Jano can you update the users here if there are any invites left? If not you might want to close the thread for further replies.

Hey @Jano can you update the users here if there are any invites left? If not you might want to close the thread for further replies.
No. I will update you when time permits. Further replies are welcome to determine interest for the next thread.

Great giveaway! IP torrents is said to have a good amount of content and good speeds due to the size of their user base.
Thanks m8

I'll be giving away 3x invites to - https://www.torrentday.com/t which is also another similar site to IPTorrent's, if not better :).

I'll give it 2 more days.

Where are you giving? You dint even give the people who even commented on this thread. Even other user asked you to combine his invite. Even then you dint have the heart to give us atleast who has requested.

What kind of giveaway is this?

If you dont have to give away the invite why create a thread like this...

Guys, don't waste your time... She is not a good person. She is just fooling everyone here with giveway.

It's been several days now, we all had requested and she just ignored us. Not just me she ignored others who requested too... First put a timeline when you end the giveaway or just don't do this sh** drama of being so great by giving away.

Seriously pathetic. :mad:

Where are you giving? You dint even give the people who even commented on this thread. Even other user asked you to combine his invite. Even then you dint have the heart to give us atleast who has requested.

What kind of giveaway is this?

If you dont have to give away the invite why create a thread like this...

Guys, don't waste your time... She is not a good person. She is just fooling everyone here with giveway.

It's been several days now, we all had requested and she just ignored us. Not just me she ignored others who requested too... First put a timeline when you end the giveaway or just don't do this sh** drama of being so great by giving away.

Seriously pathetic. :mad:
If you scroll up to the initial post I made and click on "My Last Thread", it will take you to giveaway No# 3, then if you click on "My Last Thread" it will take you to giveaway No# 2, when you get to No# 1, you will see that all these threads refer to the first one.. You clearly failed to read that. It says that the contest will be open for 30 days to allow enough time for busy people. Look here - https://babia.to/threads/ipt-invite-giveaway.7762/

You need to be grateful that people are sharing things for free, with this sort of attitude you don't deserve anything for free. And quite frankly, I found you quite rude, so I've applied 2x warnings to your account. I'm looking forward to you to disrespect me again to pass on a further judgement.

Don't be rude and to let you know, you will not be receiving any invites.

Reactions: soyeb786

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mojtabaq069
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock