What's new
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

IP Torrents Invite Giveaway (3)

hmz456

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Similar to my last thread, I have 3 unused IPTorrent invites given to me due to my wonderful upload commitment, and I plan to give them away to 3 lucky winners.

Just post some nice words and make sure you like my posts otherwise your entry will not count. I'll pick 3 lucky winners. double posing WILL NOT add your name twice :). DO NOT request for another invite if you already have an account, you will get banned on all accounts.

All you have to do is reply, maybe with some nice words.
can invite me thanks

Jano

Tech Guru
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
Just to be clear: You are calling requests and thank you messages contributions to the forums...? Because I can't see anything else from @julieco
First of all, from a member's perspective, not even as a Moderator, but simply as a Member alone I can tell you that the decision-making process is for me alone to make.

In relation to contribution and whether leeching is considered as contribution in my personal perspective, the answer to that is - It depends...

Contribution in a forum simply means being involved, whether leeching or sharing, either that, you are a member. An example can be, inside a religious organization, does every single person contribute? no... they simply attend their hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly ceremony and they are considered as part of the organization and therefore, they have contributed to a simple perspective.

Long story short, I made the decision based on my personal perspective, because that's all that matters in this thread, my perspective alone. Consider it a dictatorship :)

Jano

Tech Guru
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
Awarding another invite to @nevenx. Private message me with your personal email address.