• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

IP Torrents Invite Giveaway (3)

Awarding (1) giveaway to @julieco. The rest, I can't provide you invite only access when you have barely contributed to this forum... it wouldn't be fair to the once that have contributed.

@julieco, private message me with your email.
Just to be clear: You are calling requests and thank you messages contributions to the forums...? Because I can't see anything else from @julieco

Hi @promonde, the below image shows otherwise...

Sure. It shows 31 posts containing requests and thank you messages. Nothing else. But hey: It is your invites to give away, Seems just a bit wrong against those who did contribute around here.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity. I would like to mention that there are very fewer people who generously give some pretty valuable stuff for free on the internet. You are the one!

Thank you @Jano :)

Thank you for this great give away it is you kindness to do this and serve the friends here

Sure. It shows 31 posts containing requests and thank you messages. Nothing else. But hey: It is your invites to give away, Seems just a bit wrong against those who did contribute around here.
So, what's the point of your opinion? what are you trying to get to? Is this all for an invite?

So, what's the point of your opinion? what are you trying to get to? Is this all for an invite?
I don't need an invite myself, but you used contribution to the forums as a reason to provide the invite when saying: "The rest, I can't provide you invite only access when you have barely contributed to this forum... it wouldn't be fair to the once that have contributed."

And then you choosed to give it to one person with no contribution to the forums at all.

That is if you don't call big time leeching contribution.

Reactions: caracaltaca
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock